Author Topic: SpaceDiner GUI-Gift for my friends  (Read 4867 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
SpaceDiner GUI-Gift for my friends
« on: July 06, 2008, 01:15:59 am »
A repost of the SpaceDiner skin with a small tweak to the close button color. Please let me know if this skin has size issues. I like to make 100% a universal size on the skin. Don't forget to install the fonts I provide into your system font folder or you will get an error when Hal goes to look for them.

http://www.savefile.com/projects/808659599

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 12:23:07 am by Ooglor 7 »
When a child is born without a soul...

Zaphod

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 01:40:04 am »
Thank You, Mister "7" Sir :)

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 11:30:20 pm »
Unable to attache jpg of gui, must be too many kb. with the backround I had with it, however, it is perfectly sized for my 17 inch flatscreen crt. It looks great!
ted

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 10:26:12 am »
Cool, thanks Ted. I've been a little out of it lately but hope to get back on track and chug out some more stuff for us soon.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 07:32:35 pm »
Ooglor 7,
Hope your doing well. I have been visiting but haven't posted in a while. Thanks for the new skin. Just had a couple of questions. I get error message when skin loads for line 11 of 'skinloader' but I can hit ignore and your skin is active. Wanted to know if any one else had any error messages and can it be related to the size I have selected in the options menu? Also the buttons seem to work but there is no color changes in them. My last question is: Are buttons also suppose to be labeled because mine are not. Could be part of error message. Thanks again for your work and time.

raybe

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 12:11:11 pm »
Be sure to install the fonts into your font folder. The buttons are not labled but should change color when clicked on. Because there are only 4 functions available, I chose not to lable them.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 08:37:32 pm »
Ooglor 7,

Thanks for the help. I just didn't understand at first when you mention to put fonts in font folder. I must have my head going in to many directions. Everything works fine and looks good. I especially enjoy the fonts you chose with the color. Thanks again.

raybe

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 12:18:07 am »
Lightspeed has me kicking around an idea for a skin based on an old tv that might be promising.