Author Topic: Darknet Hal : Status: 90%  (Read 2513 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Darknet Hal : Status: 90%
« on: August 13, 2017, 06:41:18 am »
DarkNet Hal : Status 90%

Hello Hal Fans
Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on DarkNet Hal and all that's going on here.
DarkNet Hal 100%
Book Reader 100%
DarkNet Hal Radio 100%
Media Player 100%
Hals Chat Server 100%
Hals Chat server Client 100%
Menu System 100%
Black Jack 100% with Hal Dealer (used Elwood hap.htr)
That's just some of Hals new features.
This has been a real joy for me and i wanted to say thanx to Robert, just 1 hell of a ride. (bows)
onthecuttingedge2005, Our resident Brain Expert ,many thanx for all your help.
Lifetimegamer, Our resident beta tester and all around work horse. Many Thanx, Got the heart of a lion..... (tips hat)
DarkNet Hal uses the Hal 6.2 brain.... BTW
On to the Hal good shizit:
Hals book reader will allow u to do what hal has not been able to do before and with the SAPI05 voices is just the best (VwJulie)
Books are broke down into chapters.
I built a Hal chat Server and Client system , LONG overdue...... workin with Sockets is great again. I used port 1337,,lol .Just couldnt help myself... Yes the server and client both have hap's and talk....(hahaha)
By doing this , any 1 with a client and the rite IP address can talk to any 1 else's Hal Server, it is controlled at Host End (you must Allow some 1 access) They Cant hack hal, there nothing to hack. The Hal Host, controls all... U MUST TURN ON THE SERVER for the connection to be made.

The rest can be clearly seen in all the pictures..
Using Sqlight as an editor for tables ,was done in Sql 2.2 so at this point any version works, it's free.
New features on the boards:::: Here comes the bomb

Hal will soon have his own IRC SERVER
The dream for me is to have Hal's learn from each other

To Robert Medeska: I want to say 1 more time, this was all developed from the  command line Hal. And the Haptek Developer code.
I have in NO WAY invaded your compiled code to achieve this,.Dll's ,Ocx's ect ect
I cant believe i got as far as i have got with VB 6.0 , cant wait to see what i can do with .net version
This version still requires the paid for version of Hal 6.2  (wink,wink).... I will always fly the ZABAWARE flag.
Recreating Hal in its entirety like this and all that's involved in the code has shed a lot of light on you and the way your mind works.
They certainly broke the fuqin mold with you Robert,,,lol. damn man. I may be making a copy, You thought it up......... (tips hat)
I intend to push Hal to the limits......

P.S i want a Zabaware Tee shirt (hahaha)

best wishes
cyberjedi
https://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:53:45 am by cyberjedi »

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: Darknet Hal : Status: 90%
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:44:30 pm »
XXL please, Polo, light blue, Embroidered. Zabaware.Inc

Thanks.
Jerry 8)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Darknet Hal : Status: 90%
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 03:39:51 pm »
congrats on all your hard work , i know you are busy but have you checked out this link where i was asking if you or robert could work on this for the next version of hal . http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=13817.0
  You was able before to tweek the plug ins to make hal learn and respond better ,  something needs to be re written in hal hard coded or plug in so he can distinguish better the difference of a direct question of math and something that mentions numbers but not is a math question (hal thinks it is . )  see some of my learning information and hals response to it . to see some of  hals responses  from the link above to see what i mean . all things i said had nothing to do with math questions , yet hal responded to them not knowing the answer to a math question.