dupa

Author Topic: Snowman: Many thanx  (Read 2504 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Snowman: Many thanx
« on: December 26, 2016, 08:00:21 am »
RE: Hack.exe

Very crafty man, he he.

Looks like that could be used as a code forwarder ,Between a Public Chat and Hal's  Input/output. AN Interpreter of sorts.
Im seeing a Leader Like {=hal}  in the chat . Screen Scraper detects ,grabs the text, pumps it through Hack.exe  , Rite to Hal's input .
Hal will respond as He normally would. But doing it this way would allow viewer's to execute commands Via Hal. Check weather,Play mp3's, Mp4's,
google search, ALL Hal's Features. (that u Dare ) Lmao. Plus the whole conversational bot system that Hal brings to bear . And do the whole thing as a Broadcast.
LIVE. RTMP protocall's.  If this could be produced in a fairly simple package, and best case , work  IT could Set Hal free all over again. If it Had a U.I  that would allow room to room changes. My room http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric    Vs    http://vaughnlive.tv/416moviez. So that all you would Have to do  is be present with the window to the room open, and Hal running and on the screen. Presto u could live cast a BOT/Virtual Host's . Basically Just Hooking the chat  .

Im doing all this manually as of now
Copying chat and pasting in Hal's window live, with questions from the viewers , they see all her reactions..

best wishes

cyberjedi

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
Re: Snowman: Many thanx
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 02:31:01 pm »
One of the problems I found with UltraHal was that there was no simple way of sending info to Hal and no way of directly triggering him. Although, I still found a way, but it sure wasn't elegant. You can use the SendKeys class in VB to send key strokes to the Hal UI. I did just that when I made the HalVision plugin (the first big plugin I made here). I used a separate program to detect if a face had been found via a cam. It would then send a small line of text with a "Return" keystroke to the Hal's UI. This would trigger Hal while sending a line of text to a plugin which would trigger a response (ie. I can see you.).

In the past Robert got Hal to interact with people in Second Life. There should still be a video of this on his YouTube channel (maybe). Of course, Robert has the code in hand, so he could make a more intimate connection with Second Life's API.

There was also a fellow working on a project called Amanda Interactive (I don't fully remember). He was using a programming language that was built to automate Windows. It's functions were far greater than the SendKeys class. All this info is on this forum somewhere. 

What I did with Athena was to make her UI listen for incoming info. Once new info arrives Athena is automatically triggered. Sort of a backdoor so that any AI engine, written in any programming language, could interact with Athena. I think that's what Hal needs. But Robert is a busy man and Hal is written in C++. Don't get me wrong, I wish all the best for both Robert and Hal. I'm just offering some possible improvements.

Your doing an excellent job of archiving these plugins. I'll try to help where I can.

Live long and prosper or die trying.