dupa

Author Topic: RE: doggs  (Read 2243 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
RE: doggs
« on: January 01, 2017, 03:43:06 pm »
Thanx for the thought:

Ive been put in a position that i thought would help Robert out, i got the impression from him that he thought, i had some inside plans of my own. Thats just not the case. I was casting hal (alice) where i cast moviez . And my viewers went nuts, wana know this, wana know that.

How can we get this??
 I know 02 that downloaded it, i helped set it up for them.

How can we get this program, blah blah blah. Then i got to thinking how cool it would be to have Alice, LIVE CAST with her own chat room, maby as a Trivia Bot. Just need to connect the 02 chats together. So i started seeking permission from the owners of the 02 biggest social media sites on the PLANET. Whom i happen to KNOW very well. Im considered a  techy in 1 of them.

Thats why i was interested in the the AIM BOT source code, NOT HALS , just the little .exe AIM BOT , Id just love to see how AIM was hooked so i could Tailor it to social media chat sites . But i love Simple Hal too Robert. MUCH Thanx

People went crazy on the idea. THATS why i even came here in the first place.
I dont do this kinda ****.

I know better, 1 of many things i do in social media is ride Shotgun for a security company. Art didnt run me off any where.lol trust me
In the computer world Me and ART dont even speak the same Language. When he ask for my Home Address so he could send me some hardware. All i could do is just shake my head and laugh,,,lol,,,Really???

Or when he told me that my IP came back to a residence, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ROUTINE. lol

What he didnt know (till now) is that,  i ALL MOST gave him the address to the Honey Pot end of my actual site.
After he pulled that little stunt.

But ,ill play nice. lmfao

I save that for the worst offenders.

Arthur is playing with fire. I just happen to be a White Hat at heart , But i got a Black Hat in the Closet that i can, and will put on.

Guess he didnt like my Bullet proof FTP server with SSL, Encrypted booth ends. I do that for your protection, silly boy. I cant even see ur password. And,  Man in the Middle attacks are Useless. Its all Crypto'ed at 128 bit  You are more secured then on THIS site.

Not to suggest anything bad on this site. This site is a work of art. Well done

Doggs:  Like i said ,Me and him ,we dont even speak the same language.

Anyway: Im still here and helping out all i can.

Happy new year

cyberjedi   

P.S : Art , my name should have sent off a flair , or my email address, u **********.  hacktheplanit@yahoo.com  lol
When do the lights come on for u , really?

Had that email since i was a sysop at Cult of the Dead Cow, another flair, A damn big 1 too.  Art , i love ya man, just dont try me again dude.

prob get site banned now. lol
Like i say, u just cant fix stupid.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:22:20 pm by cyberjedi »