Author Topic: hal grocery list reminder app  (Read 4333 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal grocery list reminder app
« on: August 24, 2014, 10:34:52 am »
This is mostly to Robert , Hey Robert how about a hal grocery list app for android for a price on google play store to generate some money for Hal?
  My idea is make an nice "TRIAL" app to where a nice hal character could be used or ( hal tablet character as default ) .
  what it does is by typed in or voice recognition (paid version )  a person could check off a pre written list of items of what a person needs to buy in the grocery store . other separate list could include a carpentry list , etc. etc.
Anyway thought I would run this idea by you !

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Re: hal grocery list reminder app
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 12:58:02 pm »
What animation software did you think would work with Android ?

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 03:12:49 pm »
I am not sure what would work with android , they have some simple animated face and body a.i. on android already .

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 03:13:53 pm »
Yeah I have seen some animations, I was just wondering if you had seen something. I just got a tablet so I will be looking into this some more.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 03:35:22 pm »
freddy check out the a.i's apps , some are trial some are paid , I was just thinking more of a foot in the door approach to generate some moey for hal . and a reusable app that after groceries were checked off on a list it could be reset every time to start the next one .
I just posted my Angela face as an example .

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 04:48:04 pm »
It's a good idea. I'll check some of the apps out, thanks  ;D

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 12:58:07 am »
Worship the google sell your soul forget about the other platforms cut the customer base that don't use google out. Yep that's the way to do it. Must worship google.

Should think about it cross platform I know apple biggest google second and windows third and climbing to make the money your talking about cross platform would be better many apps are cross platform. I understand we all have our preferences but we should not push them and we should think of the company to succeed not just have software for our own devices.

That being said good idea for an application.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:27:15 am by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 08:39:45 pm »
Worship the google sell your soul forget about the other platforms cut the customer base that don't use google out. Yep that's the way to do it. Must worship google.

Should think about it cross platform I know apple biggest google second and windows third and climbing to make the money your talking about cross platform would be better many apps are cross platform. I understand we all have our preferences but we should not push them and we should think of the company to succeed not just have software for our own devices.

That being said good idea for an application.

Doggs,

I agree that what Google and MANY companies are doing with our personal information is wrong. I don't like it any more than you do. No one here is trying to push an platform on anyone. People tend to refer to the device they are using when talking about a phone app. It's as harmless as that.  If you are as informed about the evils of internet surveillance being performed by the various organizations and companies, then you know that Apple, and Microsoft are doing the exact same things. It's just a matter of picking your poison I guess. This is a little hypocritical of me but we are all entitled to our opinions and should at least try and respect them without getting into futile debates over which platform a person uses.

The goal of these threads is to further the advancement of Hal. Can we not keep the drama out and focus on that?

As for the app idea, I think it's a great one!

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 09:37:55 pm »
I understand what you are saying but..... Google was shoved down my throat.... I'll leave it at that light speed knows what I am talking about. I will leave it there.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.