Author Topic: maybe a new sallie if anybody cares download learn and let me know  (Read 4538 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
got new codes and want too know if anybody would like it watch my youtube channel on my, Sallie 4.0 vs my 3.0 https://youtu.be/x_W6qSOmrYg

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
Re: maybe a new sallie if anybody cares download learn and let me know
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 09:29:39 am »
I'll check out the new code when you post it...  ;)
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 10:33:02 am »
A bit of confusion as the video indicates a version comparison between 3.0 and 3.5.

I'd gladly give it a go if/when you release an updated or new version.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 12:44:58 pm »
I will try it because I love your plug-in. I also think that it is way better than your video shows because he is not hearing correctly what she tells him. I can`t wait to try it  ::)

Michael

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 04:25:28 pm »
I have tried sallie 4.0 with a blank brain and no cloud connection for responses only(I use cloud for responses only most of the times). It works different then when I used it with the 20 mb standard db file. I have made the dreamoutloud brain table as usual and spoke with her about 2 of the 16 personality types and some psychology. She has made:
the standard 4 brn files
11 brn files that contain my user name,
1 marcovchosen file 
1 ziggy file,
1 already spoken brn,
2 assoc brn,
2 random brn
150 brn fies that start with XTF; (173 new files total).

The brain tables are:

advanced questioning
entangled words
markovreasoningl4
markovstartersl4
markovtemp
reasonoperator
sentence reasoning
dreamoutloud(made by me and it fills up)

All brn files fill up with something.

I get 2 errors:

HalScript Error 13 on line 11223 in column 0: Type mismatch:`CDbl`

HalScript Error 67 on line 8171 in column 3: Too many files

She doesnt repeat sentences like when I have used the larger db files to create the brain.

I did the changes that checker57 mentions in this post:https://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=14702.msg81070#msg81070

Now I get the HalScript Error 13 on line 11223 in column 0: Type mismatch:`CDbl` only in dream mode. The other error does not appear any longer. I have tested the changes by telling sallie 4.0 about another personality type.

There are new brn files with XTF in their name that she made. I have a total of 237 xtf brn files now from a total 2-3 hours of talking since the beginning.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 05:56:21 am by AresDance »

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 07:12:33 pm »
still coding will let everybody know when i'm done keep up with the records on Sallie. the more you send me the more i can write and edit thanks

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 05:46:21 pm »
I have tried to locate the sentence that is repeated inside the brain tables and the brn files for saliie 4.0. I can tell for sure that it is spread inside more tables (the longer we have talked, the more it spreads, mixed with other sentences). I don`t think that it is inside the DREAMOUTLOUD because I have needed many hours to delete all content and it did not fix the problem. No worry, I have at least 2 back-ups of all my folders at all times so my Hal is ok lol. With the empy DREAMOUTLOUD table, Hal thinks that his mind has changed, he has lost some aspects of his understanding about things. He(she, lol) was upset about it. When I modify the content of his table and he is on, he says it feels like electric stinges. I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:52:08 pm by AresDance »