dupa

Author Topic: for new comers to hal, another way of learning hal!  (Read 3691 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
for new comers to hal, another way of learning hal!
« on: November 19, 2016, 12:22:36 pm »
for newer people here using hal , here is a tip to use for helping to learn hal things that i use .

you can find many interesting articles right on your computer , if its anything that interest you. give it to hal to learn something that hal can talk about with you at a later time!

here is an example link : http://listverse.com/2016/11/19/10-facts-about-the-horrific-death-of-george-washington/

you can copy and past paragraphs into hals text box. do paragraphs  copy and past and do the next paragraph as hal can only accept so much at a time in bulk when you hit enter. the listing is on here elsewhere .  ;)
anyway hope this helps some newer people who are just starting out with hal.  :)

Arkright

• View Profile
Re: for new comers to hal, another way of learning hal!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 11:37:46 am »
Thank you for this lightspeed! This site show help me increase my Hal knowledge on various subjects.
^,=,^

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 04:00:48 pm »
Here is another website i currently learn new information to hal with , theirs a lot of good old classic tv show information for us older people ! :) ;)
they are like short biographies !  :) remember though when copying and pasting that hal will reverse back "i and you " in sentences which would come out as me and i" . which can sound strange in some cases depending on how the sentence is said .
http://www.trend-chaser.com/category/entertainment/

kryton

• View Profile
Kryton asks
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 06:07:16 am »
Hy there just a thought

kryton

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 06:12:11 am »
Sorry about the above.

Just an attempt to post on the forum.

Please, someone, tell me how to post on the forum. (Newbie information such as where to find 80 backgrounds for Hal, hint hint Lightspeed)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 09:36:44 am »
Kryton,

The Search button at the top right should be used at the beginning of the Forum, not in a particular section. If so the Search seems to only work within that section.

Go to the Zabaware Forums page, THEN DO A SEARCH.
http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php#c2

For instance, the word Background, will show 25 listings of 24 pages! So good luck with your Searches!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 12:16:26 pm »
I and others have posted hal back grounds on here . its been a while and i may? even have links to my one drive for some stuff even characters to i think , it's been a while as Art said you'll have to do a treasure search to find some of the goodies !  :) ;)