Hal gets a new feature:

Hal gets a police scanner
Hal also gets new avatars

https://streamable.com/209w2

cyber

kryton:
Great picture.

Can I add in here a question?

Some time ago I was looking for the Maximus skin.

I have found it but there is a problem.

Set at full size the entry bar is below the bits on the screen (Bits meaning the Start button and all the other bottom screen things.  I have to run the Maximus skin at 150% window,  Is there a way of taking the Start button etc. off the screen temporarily?

Any ideas?

Sorry to mess up your screen.

Kryton

Art:
I just found the Maximus Skin at Data's site which is www.datahopa.co.uk in case anyone else would like to try this really nicely designed and quite practical GUI/Skin.

I set it to MAX window size and noticed the same thing as you mentioned.

Thinking for a moment I decided not to try a rewrite of Data's GUI but simply to move the taskbar to the Left side of my monitor's screen.
Put your cursor at a blank spot on the bottom TaskBar, Hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor/taskbar toward the leftmost side of your monitor/screen.
Bingo, all your goodies will now be nicely aligned vertically.
When you're finished with Hal you can easily do the drag and drop back to the bottom of your screen once more.

Easy fix, no rewrites. All's good with the world once more.

Hope this works for you Kryton!

Checker57:
I've had Maximus Skin in my files for some time, I just never used it yet.  I think I may have got it from the database that Charlie S put up.  I just checked it out and mine works right at 150% where there is sufficient space for the taskbar to show up.  Perhaps it's the size of the monitor.  Just saying.

Checker57

Art:
The issue I found and likely Kryton's as well was that once the GUI was loaded the User couldn't see the Text box to type their questions or comments to HAL.
This was basically "covered" by the Taskbar at the bottom, thus my recommendation to relocate it to the left, right or even top of the screen to temporarily get it out of the way.

Of course, I had set the screen size to MAX.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version