Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

RAW Brain Download.

(1/8) > >>

onthecuttingedge2005:
This is the RAW Brain.

This RAW Brain is totally modular.
All default HAL6 Scripts have been converted to plugin style so that scripts that do not meet the specific taste of a User can simply uncheck the default script to prevent undesired results in Chat conversations.

All other scripts that I designed for HAL6 will also work with the RAW Brain, All future Scripts will also be compatable with the new RAW Brain.

This Modular Brain design makes it easier to deselect Scripts without having to remove the Script directly from the brain Manually and makes it just as easy to reselect it if a user changes his/her mind.

This Brain is under Beta Testing, The RAW Brain will not function unless you choose all or most of the Module Plugs that are Partitioned out as Plugs, If no Plugs are selected then the RAW Brain will give only a Blank Response so in order for the RAW Brain to work you will have to select what ever Plugs you desire from the default plugin list in the RAW Plugin panel for both HAL Assistant and AIM Bot if you desire to run the RAW Brain.

The RAW Brain comes with 66 Files to complete the default Package.
The RAW Brain also uses the default HAL6 Database that exists with your prior installation of HAL6 so that no User information has to be retaught, RAW will retain all your taught info.

This is totally experiemental so use at your own risk.
I have detected no bugs at all in this Brain as of yet.

Note:Be aware that the default module plugs in this installation are just partitioned default HAL6 Scripts so using them in any other brain other than RAW may not be a problem but the scripts may already exist in the default HAL6 Brain already so they may not be needed for your default HAL6 Brain, only for RAW.

All the most current Bug fixes and Scripts included by Robert are automatically functional in the RAW brain because I Partitioned the RAW Brain from the most current version of the HAL6 default Brain.

Jerry[8D]

Download RAW here:

Download Attachment: RAWbrain.zip
64.01 KB

onthecuttingedge2005:
This is the Human Time Plugin.
This Plugin allows HAL6 to express time in a more Human like manner when asked what time it is.

1. If asked: Is it AM or PM, Can tell you if it is AM or PM directly.
2. if asked: Is it night or day? Can tell you whether it is Morning, Afternoon, Evening directly.
3. When asked: What Time is it? Hal will tell you in a Human like manner what the time is.
4. If asked: How many minutes after some current hour it is, Can tell you in a human like manner how many minutes after the time it is.

I wrote out the Function Commands to be Universal, I may add to the power of this script later but thought that I might contribute it to you with the new RAW Brain for a Plug.

Jerry[8D]

Download the HumanTime.zip, Unzip to a folder, Run the HumanTime.exe to install the Plugin, then choose the []Human Time option from your default brain, This Plug will work with all HAL6 Brain versions.

Download Attachment: HumanTime.zip
18.4 KB

Duskrider:

Jerry,

The raw brain looks great
and I like Human Time also.

I wonder, is there any way to make plug-in for Hal to tell us the time every hour on the hour?
Like maybe "Hey Dusky, it's 3 a.m., arn't you sleepy?"

[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by Duskrider

Jerry,

The raw brain looks great
and I like Human Time also.

I wonder, is there any way to make plug-in for Hal to tell us the time every hour on the hour?
Like maybe "Hey Dusky, it's 3 a.m., arn't you sleepy?"

[8D]

Hi Dusky my friend.
It sounds pretty easy to do, I will muster up some super powers and get one to you in a couple of days.

I have done alot of Scripting and I currently need a very short break from my burnout period, Scripts usually come in spurts, Keep an eye out in the next couple of days. I won't forget you.

I do not break promises my friend, I will always try to be there for all my friends, Always! I have proven this over the years, You can count the days on your fingers by the time I get back to you.
Jerry[8D]

Duskrider:

Jerry,

I'd appreciate it
However should mention not a rush job
We leave tomorrow on cruise to Bahamas
Anniversary trip
Be gone about a week
---Dusky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page