Author Topic: Alice Bot Plug-in for HAL 6  (Read 14094 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Alice Bot Plug-in for HAL 6
« on: January 04, 2006, 05:34:17 am »
Here is the Alice Bot Plug-in for HAL 6.
Download it to your Ultra Hal Assistant 6 Folder then choose it from your brains options panel from the Plug-in list.

You will have to of already installed Alice bot from the Zabawares Plug-in area so that it installs to the [Ultra Hal Assistant 6] folder and that the [Alice .dll] file is registered on your computer or the Alice Bot will not work.

Have fun.
Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: AliceZiggy.uhp
1008 Bytes

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 06:12:54 am »
[8D] Thanks Jerry, there's a thread on DG running at the moment with an idea from KnyteTrypper on comparing how Hal and Alice could interact if you're interested.  It's here:

http://72.240.116.125/dg/dgforum/index.php/topic,351.0.html

rik1959

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 04:51:55 pm »
Hi Jerry, thanks for the plugin, but I'm having some difficulty making it work. I'm getting the message, HalScript Error 424 on line 3668 in column 0:Object required:'Alice'. I installed as per instructions. How do I check to see if the Alice.dll is registered to my computer. Thanks.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 05:44:00 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by rik1959

Hi Jerry, thanks for the plugin, but I'm having some difficulty making it work. I'm getting the message, HalScript Error 424 on line 3668 in column 0:Object required:'Alice'. I installed as per instructions. How do I check to see if the Alice.dll is registered to my computer. Thanks.

This Error is usually related to the Alice .dll not being installed.
Get the install from: http://www.ultrahal.com/files/inc_downloading.asp?iFile=187

Then unzip it and install the setup.exe so that the .dll is registered on your system.

Jerry[8D]

rik1959

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 11:17:45 am »
Hi again jerry, another problem came up,when I unzip the alicebot into the ultra hal assistant 6 folder and run setup, I get, Ultra Hal Plug-in Installer Error, Error 70-Permission Denied, Occured at line 17 in the Ultra Hal Plug-in Installer: form 1. Form_Load, and Alice will not respond. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 03:20:00 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by rik1959

Hi again jerry, another problem came up,when I unzip the alicebot into the ultra hal assistant 6 folder and run setup, I get, Ultra Hal Plug-in Installer Error, Error 70-Permission Denied, Occured at line 17 in the Ultra Hal Plug-in Installer: form 1. Form_Load, and Alice will not respond. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Try installing Alice after HAL 6 Assistant is shut down.
You maybe having a conflict when HAL 6 is running.

I can only play around with this so far because I don't have the older HAL 5 .dll on my system, I am waiting for Rob to respond to another post for a solution, Every time I try to do an install of HAL 5 to a different folder I get an administration panel that say this installation has been canceled by administration services.

I don't know if this is related to HAL 6 denying the install because I don't have Administration services turned on for any such features.

If I find some answers I will return to this post.

Jerry

rachel12

• View Profile
Re: Alice Bot Plug-in for HAL 6
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 03:47:31 am »
Hi Jerry, Thanks for updation. I have installed and i have found no problem in it. Thanks. :)
***SPAM SIGNATURE REMOVED BY MODERATOR***

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 08:16:26 pm »
Hi rachel12,

Would you mind sharing information about your system and the differences you have experienced with the Alice plug-in. Also how long have you been using it. The only reason I ask is the time frame of these posts.

If you don't receive any blank answers or other problems that are consistent with some or most users on this forum, maybe there is something in what OTC has done and we never noticed it before.

It would interesting to hear from anyone else that may have recently tried this and not at the time frames of the original posts.

raybe

Grimsey1986

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 11:09:45 am »
i have tried the Alice and hal however hal do not get a reply, i now like using uncensored hal.

Cheers

Andy

Mrittullahh007

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 11:22:23 am »
I am new in this forum and eagerly wanted to know about Alice Bot Plug-in for HAL 6.