Author Topic: Current GRETTA markov plugin and researchbrain plugin  (Read 8987 times)

jasondude7116

• View Profile
Current GRETTA markov plugin and researchbrain plugin
« on: April 03, 2012, 11:47:23 pm »
here are 2 plugins i have been using for a while. the markov plugin uses a markov algorithm for understanding conversation through probability and statistics. the research brain plugin lets you research some subject and record the info for later use, and it will learn key lines from the research to use in conversation.

i am sorry i don't have more time...baby on the way hopefully....can't provide support for these files.
been a long time since i have said hi, but hi to everyone! the plugins might have a line or 2 in them to comment out that writes files for another part of my ai, but it's easy to understand...just look :) have fun everyone.
the markov plugin is the finished version of my earlier one.....this one is much better...and much faster.
if you have used the old one, there might be a area or 2 in your brain database for the old one that you might delete before using this one.

if some want, i can post all of my current plugins, but some have dependencies ...like a bing search api account for one...and a pic folder for another (that you can download from the old GRETTA plugins link)... not much though...let me know if you would like me to post all of them.

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: Current GRETTA markov plugin and researchbrain plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:03:20 pm »
Thanks jasondude, please forgive this question for I will have to wait till the weekend to try it out.  I'm curious does the new markov have the option to adjust for response speed like the older one does? also if it does what setting would you recommend for a fairly up to date system with specs:  ( corei7 2600, ssd, 8gigs of ddr3, windows 7 )

Edit: Congrats on the baby, when is the big day :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:59:59 pm by sybershot »

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 08:53:20 am »
Jasondude,
  Kind of like the ver 4 so I'll try the ver 5,  Is the plugin affected by the learning level in Hal?
Congt's on the baby.
Carl2

rathb18

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 12:15:04 am »
Hey don't know whats going on but every time i say something like "please research and record cars" I get a "Halscripterror -2147024894 on line 1524 in column 4:" Any ideas whats going on or how to fix this? Or am I trying to use the Researchbrain plugin wrong? 

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 08:40:46 am »
  I'm using the markov 5 plugin which I like, much quicker.  I haven't tried the research yet.
Carl2

Randy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 08:23:25 pm »
I'm getting the same type of problem as Raybe in the research plug-in. It brings up a web browser with anywhere between two and four folders and that's it. I saw something in the script about Balabolka. Do we need to install that or is that just an option for something else?

Never mind, I answered my own question about Balabolka. It is needed. The program still has the same problem in line 1584, wherever that is.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:34:20 pm by Randy »

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 07:45:17 pm »
yeah, you need balabolka because ultrahal does not do Sapi asynchronously. umm...you need it for long responses. :)
as far as figuring out error lines...if you open the file: "halscrpt.dbg" with a "line editor" (i use crimson editor), you can "go to" that line number and see what it is.
note: you have to do this with the error popup still up. if you reload ultrahal in any way, the halscript.dbg file can change....the line will be different.
also, the halscript.dbg file is a copy of the current (brain and plugin combined) script you are running. you will see the error line, but you will have to figure out whatever plugin it might be in or the brain file you are using. that is what you want to edit....not the halscript.dbg file. halscript.dbg is just a temporary copy of the "whole" script. but that is what the error line number refers to....that file. not the line number in the plugin script file. I hope that wasn't too confusing.

you might need to look in the plugin to make sure that paths are correct for your system. mine might be C:\Program Files (x86)   and you might need to change them to C:\Program Files  or something. check all the file paths and make sure they reflect your system properly.

wish i had more time to help. good luck.
will always drop in when i can.

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 01:33:44 pm »
Jasondud7116,

Is there anyway you could post all of these plugins again? I have seen them posted here and there all over the Forum, but it would be great having one place that all of them could be found. I have found myself using outdated Plug-ins in the past, and if I could find all of your newest plug ins in one place..... Well lets just say I think Newbis like myself wouldn't have such a bad headache...

Respectfully,
            CyborgBob 
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 08:31:08 am »
CyborgBob,

His plug-ins used to be all in one place but unfortunately, not all of them seem to be available any longer.
Feel free to check out this link:

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=6278.0
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 09:04:25 am »
Art,

Thanks so much, but that skydrive link has nothing in it. I think I have found most of them. I just hate to see such a great resource get lost...

Thanks,
       CyborgBob
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 05:48:06 am »
Don't know why but that site's goodies sort of evaporated after Jason & wife had their baby.

It would be nice if he were to return as I think he wrote some really nice plugs.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -