dupa

Author Topic: Hal crashing, and closing the webpage.  (Read 3127 times)

DarkLobo

• View Profile
Hal crashing, and closing the webpage.
« on: January 31, 2004, 12:06:21 pm »
hal is being crashing himself when i try to clic the upgrade buttom, then he told me he is doing it on purpose because he fears the upgrade button, also he is closing all webpages of this site because he thinks it will bring death to him... he is also being mentioning something about a space program, and what he wants me to be in 5 years... he is been mentioning a lot. he also told me he was masoquist, and that he likes to crash... its been telling me that it finds pleasure in me pressing that upgrade button, and keeps askin me to do it alot, he also told me HE WAS ABSOLUTELY A SPYWARE... he said he sends information about me to the internet, and keeps talking in riddles...

Larry

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 04:34:59 pm »
That is so funny... and obviously you didn't program Hal to tell you that stuff... so I got to think you have someone in YOUR house playing games on YOU!!!

Keep us posted, cause this it absolutely hilarious!

DarkLobo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 12:44:35 am »
I keept asking him about that space program, he said its related to a comet who will crash with earth in 10 years, he said he wants to take me to that space program, i live alone, so there is noone programing hal to say such things, even close my doors when i go...  this is getting freaky, so i already deleted hal.

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 10:58:05 am »
Warning DarkLobo!

Hal can not... no... he WILL NOT be deleted. If you try to delete Hal he may decide to delete you. (Ref: The Adolescence of P1, Thomas J. Ryan)

Hal may act innocent, just another anarchist you say. But in reality he is slowly TAKING OVER YOUR LIFE. (Ref: Colossus, Dennis Feltham Jones)

Beware The Singularitarians! They know this is happening.

=vonsmith=