dupa

Author Topic: Where is file for Hal6 appointments  (Read 3849 times)

Holllywood

• View Profile
Where is file for Hal6 appointments
« on: November 25, 2005, 09:33:29 pm »
I hope someone can tell me where to find the file that Hal6 keeps its appointments logged. Hal6 keeps reminding me of a long passed appointment. I looking to delete it. But I can't find it when I Rclick the appointment book.
  Any suggestions??? Anyone???[?]
Hollywood

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 11:00:08 pm »
Look for the calendar.
Bill

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 11:55:16 am »
Thanks Bill, I do get the calendar... It's blank. And Hal keeps reminding me of an appointment that has long since passed.
  Still need help..
Hollywood

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 12:04:30 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Holllywood

Thanks Bill, I do get the calendar... It's blank. And Hal keeps reminding me of an appointment that has long since passed.
  Still need help..

It is stored in the HalBrain.db file and the only way to get to it is with this utility http://bobmanc.home.comcast.net/sqlitecc.html

However, Hal should be removing or moving the appointment automatically. And it should definetely show up in the calendar. ARe you sure you are on the right month and year? What exactly does Hal say when he reminds you of this appointment? Does he say he is crossing it off his calendar and then not doing so?
Robert Medeksza

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 04:31:25 pm »
Hi Robert, Thanks for jumping in. I've done a thorough check through the calendar. Years before and after. It keeps saying: "Make and appointment to watch Nova 10-11-05". I does not say: " I have scratched this event off....". As it normally would.
Hollywood

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 08:30:59 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Holllywood

Hi Robert, Thanks for jumping in. I've done a thorough check through the calendar. Years before and after. It keeps saying: "Make and appointment to watch Nova 10-11-05". I does not say: " I have scratched this event off....". As it normally would.

Does it pop up and say this or use it as a response to you during a conversation? It may not be the appointment calendar giving you this message, but Hal's auto learning brain thinking this is an intelligent response to your sentence.
Robert Medeksza

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 09:03:14 pm »
Mr. M...  
 It only runs when I Start Hal. It does not repeat through out the session. When I close Hal, then bring it up... (like the next day) It will give me the reminder again. I don't see the appointment anywhere.
Hollywood