Author Topic: UltraHal7 and plug-ins  (Read 3817 times)

Papasmrfe

• View Profile
UltraHal7 and plug-ins
« on: February 07, 2018, 12:59:22 pm »
Hello,

I've just purchased UltraHal7, and have some newbie questions for anyone who has the time/patience to help. I have never used UltraHal before. (Please forgive.)

1. Is there an updated manual for Hal? The online Help seems to be out-dated. (i.e. The instructions for editing the Phone Book do not apply, as the 'Edit Phone Book' option is not available when I right-click on Hal's icon.) 

2. I read that the vrfreewill plug-in has been incorporated into UltraHal7. Are there other plug-ins that have also been incorporated? (So I can avoid redundancy - or will I still need these plug-ins to supplement any offline personalities?).

Thank you for your time.

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: UltraHal7 and plug-ins
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 11:29:38 pm »
A version of VRfreewill is included in Hal, however, it's not the same as another (more useful) plugin of the same name.

There is no updated manual as far as I have found but several of the members here are very handy like that.

In the File Sharing area of the forum, there is a page with the most currently updated plugins. For the most part, none of the user plugins have been incorporated into Hal.

Spitfire2600

Papasmrfe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 04:07:20 pm »
Thank you. I'll take another look in the File Sharing area, as I've only found randomly scattered plug-ins up to this point.

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 09:16:12 pm »
Here is a link to one repository

https://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=14064.0

Spitfire2600

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 05:49:38 pm »
I have updated my ConceptNet Plugin if you wanted to try it.

https://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=14339.0

- Spitfire2600