Author Topic: Scripted Intelligence  (Read 4285 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
Scripted Intelligence
« on: April 21, 2012, 01:15:21 pm »
Just wanted to let all my friends here know, I made a new non commercial website called Scripted Intelligence.
the site is all about website scripting, Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, and my projects.
I will eventually have all my Hal GUI skins, and other Hal files available for download at my new site.

The website is scripted with HTML5, CSS3, and Java so you will need the latest browser versions to view it properly.
Also it is still under construction, and some things might change.

the link can be found below in my sig.

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: Scripted Intelligence
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:46:05 pm »
Nice and informative site. Looking forward to it's further development!
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 07:59:23 pm »
sounds very interesting

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 09:01:57 pm »
Thanks for the compliments Tedathome and Lightspeed.
I have a lot of coding left to do for the 2 Flash versions of Trinity for the website, So any major updates to the website itself will be happening some time down the road. (like designing a theme for the forum) I will frequently update my progress on my forum.

I also would like to add a chatbot to the site, Sure would be nice to use Ultra Hal for that. Is there anyway to connect our facebook Hals or similar to a webpage? I know I could just use a iframe but I rather not go that route if I don't have to.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:37:18 pm by sybershot »

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 01:39:47 am »
Update for Scripted Intelligence: The website now has a different design, and also has a brand new community feature that gives users the ability to create user generated content on various subjects surrounding Artificial Intelligence.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 08:52:48 am »
Thanks for the update again ,sybershot;

Let us all know when it is finalized so we can have and save the link , oh and i hope you have control against those pesky spammers , the low lifes of the world ! ;)

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 07:44:19 pm »
Let us all know when it is finalized so we can have and save the link
The frame work is 100% finalized and finished, I pretty much only have graphic left. And for the link, it shows up below every post I make, within my signature area, but just in case here you go http://www.scriptedintelligence.com/

oh and i hope you have control against those pesky spammers , the low lifes of the world ! ;)
Indeed we do :) Scripted Intelligence has 2 really great teammate Dave and Freddy. You all should know Freddy, he is part of the Zabaware community. Every user created article has to go through the team for an approval process before published. Each article creator will have full control of all comments posted about there article. Once a User proves that he will not be spamming, His articles will get published right away. Though Our teammates will still look them over and edit them if needed.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 10:12:37 am »
thanks sybershot (oh great one ) for the web link i saved it . , sounds like you have a good set up against spammers ! i will be checking out your site !