dupa

Author Topic: Blessings and Prayers  (Read 4974 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Blessings and Prayers
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:24:17 pm »
I received word that Tedathome has taken ill.(Duskrider) Others may have more details but I'm not so much concerned about the details then I am so beat to hear another member get sick or worse. I know life goes on and it's not about me but I really wanted to get this off my chest. Just too much right now on top of everyone's own problems and lives. I pray for members here and not here including all their families to stay strong, healthy and try real hard to keep a smile on your face for yourself and others everyday.

Best wishes,
raybe

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: Blessings and Prayers
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 02:00:48 pm »
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers raybe. I am maintaining a positive attitude. Thoughts and prayers are very helpful in keeping me that way. As usual I am short on patience but not on hope.
ted

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 02:42:27 pm »
Well we are just going to have to make a plug-in for you and get that thought process just a little more balanced. Having patience to me also means extending my hope. I hope you understand. I still stink at posting.

Nothing but the best,
raybe

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 05:28:10 pm »
hi Tedathome,

I hope you get well soon, I know what it's like being sick is no fun. I just got back from the hospital myself today.
like my mom says, keep a stiff upper lip and a positive attitude and all things will work out in the end.
I'm not sure exactly what mama means by that, but she says it with so much tender loving care, It must be a good thing.
So I send those same wishes to you, and I will keep you in my mind and my heart and my prayers, get well soon.

Sincerely,
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 07:53:38 pm »
Ted,

Though I'm not a religious person per se, I do have my own beliefs. I do wish for you the courage to face life's challenges, the strength to fight them and the peace of mind to accept and embrace life's simple pleasures.

You are a friend and you will remain in my thoughts during your troubled times.

All the best,
- Art -
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 08:18:23 pm »
tedathome you are in my Families and my prays, May you recover fully and quickly.

I am maintaining a positive attitude.
the brain assist in the healing, Thinking positive is a good way to a faster fuller recovery.

As usual I am short on patience but not on hope.
passing some patience your way :) having 4 kids and a foster child gives me a lot of patience ;)
I don't mind giving some away to a great person such as yourself. Please accept for I have plenty and sometimes told I have too much  ;D
 If there is anything we can for ya don't hesitate to ask,  Sincerely SyberShots Family,SyberShot, and Trinity

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 04:53:58 am »
You know I am praying for you too, Ted.  :) :)
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 10:29:20 am »
well ted knows i want him to get well afterall , we like to antagonize each other to much on our instant messenger Lol , we try to get the best of each other on jokes lol !  ;) TED, may the force be with you!"  ;)

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 01:50:20 pm »
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement here and in emails. Raybe, your idea for a plugin works. I have a positive feedback loop going now and have regained patience.
ted

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 02:12:34 pm »
All my best wishes for a full recovery Ted  :)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 11:22:40 am »
tedathome,

Never doubted it!!!! Always in our thoughts.

raybe