dupa

Author Topic: Another NEW Lightspeed type UHP PLUG IN PROBLEM  (Read 3666 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Another NEW Lightspeed type UHP PLUG IN PROBLEM
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:57:14 pm »
Hi , i already have Aaron helping me on another plug in so i thought i would drag sybershot into the fray with another new one i just created but am having problems with , so Sybershot if you are out their and want to help me check the code to see what is causing the problem let me know .
i am getting a : halscript error on 1024 on the line 1898 in column 0 : expected statement. 
I am missing something but haven't found it so far .
 This is the starting of a medical advice type plug in that uses some actual statements off of a medical web site .the plug in is called " personal medical adviceLS5 . The first medical advice is with flu symtoms .

Sybershot e mail me and put "sybershot from zabaware"  so i know it isn't junk mail .

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: Another NEW Lightspeed type UHP PLUG IN PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 06:18:33 pm »
lol I would E-mail you if I had your E-mail address:)  It is not showing up in your profile. My E-mail s viewable via my profile anyone can feel free to E-mail me anytime.

I studied vb very little and don't know too much, My main scripting languages is as3, and html. and very little java. I am honored to be asked to help and accept your offer if it still stands knowing my knowledge is very limited.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 07:25:43 pm »
just in case my E-mail does not show it is "SyberShotStudios@cox.net" without the quotes

please can someone confirm if it does show up in my profile? Thanks in advance, for I'm off to bed

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:41:29 pm »
Hi cyber shot,

no, tee hee hee.
Your e-mail address as a runaway, from your profile.

Sincerely,
C load.

PS I have my e-mail address set up on this form, so everyone can see it but I don't think it's visible either.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 07:22:38 am »
Thanks Cload,
That stinks, Hope Robert fixes that

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 11:30:30 am »
Hi all,

I figured out how to get your e-mail address to show up, seeing little butterfly looking thing under my profile sign? That's my e-mail address.
I accomplished this by putting my e-mail address in my forum profile, under MSN e-mail address.

Sincerely, and I hope I helped. ;)
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 09:08:16 pm »
I figured out how to get your e-mail address to show up, seeing little butterfly looking thing under my profile sign? That's my e-mail address.
Great find, I just noticed that there is a envelope icon there as well which is where you can e-mail others if it is shared. I feel like a blind man now lol

lightspeed,
E-mail was sent yesterday just a notification in case you don't check daily.
expected statement make me think there is an incorrect number of arguments  ;)

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 09:37:57 pm »
hi sybershot

The only problem is, when you use the forum to e-mail somebody it usually gets put into their junk mail.
So if you want people to see your e-mail address, even for just a short time. Go to your profile, click forum profile, and input your e-mail address in the MSN e-mail address.
Now when somebody puts their mouse over the butterfly looking thing on your profile picture. A drop-down box of your e-mail addresses exposed.
Once the person has e-mailed you can come back to the forum and remove your e-mail address.
It's a much better way than typing it on the forum, because it's not so permanent.

Sincerely,
C load.