Author Topic: A fully-flesh Haptek character  (Read 18051 times)

mikenco

• View Profile
Re: A fully-flesh Haptek character
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 05:42:26 am »
I looked at the blogs and it sounds interesting.  When will it be available for general use?

I get the feeling that it was made as coursework for something and there was no real heart in it.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 09:11:25 am »
yes their was talk and explanation then he was gone like wind in the night , i was hoping that something would have came from what he was saying it sounded very cool!

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 09:43:13 am »
Top of the thread, bottom of the post :

If you want to use the character in your projects please email me at: virtual.guide.systems at googlemail.com

Don't know if it still works.

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 11:41:33 pm »
ok,

But if you be patient I will release the character for free after the evaluation stage of my work (in a couple of months from now).

it's been a couple years, give or take a year or two, who's counting.
Couple of months, well I guess things didn't work out as well as he thought it was going to work out.

C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

wgb14

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 04:07:20 pm »
Hey all

I am back to action again... he he its been so so so long. I finished my PhD and the character I promised is still available for anybody who would like to have it. But I wonder do people still use haptek? I havent had the chance in the past 2 years to actually do something with it. anybody else using any other 3D engines? The whole market seems to have come to a stop

If you are interested about the character all I ask is to download dropbox and register. They will give me additional space (which i need) if you do so.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 05:12:30 am »
There you are! Wondered what happend to you but figured you were exploring that crazy black-hole theory you had!  ;D :o

Glad to see you back with us and congratulations on your Piled High and Deep award!! Uhh..I mean your PHD...OK...PhD award!
Good for you!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 06:23:10 am »
wgb14,
I remember seeing a video or something like it when you first posted about the model.
But can't find it now?
Can the model be used in the antiquated Haptek player or do we need a more up to date engine?
I remember that it seemed a 100% better than Haptek.
Where is the download for the model?
I don't need or want Dropbox.

wgb14

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 07:28:59 am »
Guys I will put the model on dropbox for everyone to download... soon and this time it will happen. BTW can someone bring me up to date with what happened to haptek? Are they officially dead? I heard something a few months back that the engine will be integrated in Unity