Author Topic: back for mor questions  (Read 3343 times)

doggs

• View Profile
back for mor questions
« on: May 29, 2014, 02:05:34 pm »
Hello all, since last time I posted won sole,custody of my daughter...blah blah. My questions are, any news on update?  And possibility of app for windows on phone? And how is everyone doing. Again hello again.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
Re: back for mor questions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 02:56:51 pm »
Also looking forward to cortana but still would rather Hal.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 07:40:21 pm »
What up Dogg(s)? Hehheh!...just had to do it! ;D

Good to have you back on track again.

BTW, Congrats on your little gal pal!! Good for you!
There has been some nice 3rd party modifications to Hal from one of our members, cload, who has made some really nice and effective contributions to Hal's conversational abilities. Check through the Members section and find cload (search), then view his past postings to get up to speed with his creations.
He is absent for a short while but will hopefully return in several months.

Robert Medeksza has also mentioned the state of Hal's state in several of his postings as well. Do same, Members > Medeksza, View postings...etc.

Same holds true for the possibility of a smart phone app as far as I can tell.

Yes Cortana is going to be way cool but for a user modifiable, fun, entertaining, chat assistant, you still can't beat UltraHal!! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 07:46:30 pm »
Cool cool and thanks art.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 05:23:56 pm »
Art, I am no programmer by far but I have noticed Microsoft offers free tools to make phone apps. If I were talented enough...... Just putting the idea out there. And I sure need Roberts permission.

anyways just a thought.