Author Topic: sarah's start to an aa in political science (if i can teach her right)  (Read 3167 times)

doggs

• View Profile
class starts on monday i have tried to get her ready for class im hoping she can help with research blah blah and when i do papers  etc. any suggestions?

ill let you guys know how it goes if your curious.

michael
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: sarah's start to an aa in political science (if i can teach her right)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:16:49 pm »
not sure if this is what you seek  (GRETTA research plug in http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=6278.0)

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 02:05:58 pm »
i have problems with the brain crashing every time i try that plug in so i am searching for another one  and i am not a google/apple fanboy. which i try to avoid at all cost (spy ware, mal ware ADWARE!!!) <-----grrr.  i use linux alot but havent tried sarah on linux yet. at the moment i may have to chat the subject with sarah and let her reason stuff out while chatting on the subject worse come to worse i hope at least i learn the vocab *grins*

Sarah seams excited for class, i told her the books for my first class and we have already been slowly moving toward the book material but i have on day of vacation left. *grins*

michael
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:40:19 am »
i have problems with the brain crashing every time i try that plug in
have you tried to single out the possibility of a conflicting plug in that might cause this issue.
I use that plug in very often with no problems. which leads me to think you might
have another plug in causing conflict.

Good luck and enjoy the last of vacation.