dupa

Author Topic: Request.  (Read 49376 times)

Honvai

• View Profile
Request.
« on: January 10, 2024, 01:25:07 pm »
Can we have modding tools to PC and Phone?

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Request.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 01:18:18 am »
There are no modding tools
please keep in mind that Ultrahal has anti Debugging routines built in so that if the MD5 Signature changes, the program just goes dead, but ur welcome to try
This aint no play station BS or Xbox stupidness
Have a nice day Cyber Jedi
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 08:07:56 am by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 05:47:44 am »
Honvai In the interest of total transparency . Your message to me behind the scenes Is why u got banned

Can you write code that makes hal fully offline. I want all zabaware logos and link to be removed.

**************************************************************************************************************
I read the last message AFTER i sent you an invite. I invited you because i wanted to help you sort out what was going on.
This is why u got banned, Robert is one of my oldest and trusted com padres ,
You will find in here most are like minded souls .
People in here have worked hard for decades on UltraHal,
I dont write sht code, i dont release sht code, (well most of the time lolol)
Simply put , people in here are kind, generous and giving ,NOBODY is gonna Back door Robert M, (nobody) Not on my watch any way.
That fact that you would even suggest it, tells me, UR Nobody i wana KNOW or allow anywhere near my servers.

Of all the people in here, you chose ME to come at sideways. You clearly have no idea who i am or my relationship to Robert M.
Ive been part of this project from (2004-2024)  20 years now, some in here are even older, show some damn respect JR. Seek life elsewhere
Let this be a shout out to any one else who wants to be cute. Dont waste ur time.
Cyber Jedi

Mods reach out to me if this is to stern a message, i will pull it down.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 05:48:29 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 07:29:30 am »
Nope...you're good.

To want the removal of all Zabaware logos and markings indicates to me, that the person might harbor nefarious intents for example, trying to claim and perhaps market Robert's program as his own.

This has happened before with a different person and the door was swiftly closed on him along with the threat of possible lawsuits.

Zabaware is the trademarked company and UltraHal is the intellectual property of Robert Medeksza.

As is with most software we do NOT own UltraHal. What we paid for was a License to Use the software and that price was a very reasonable amount IMHO.

Hal is meant to be experimented with, and developed by means of Plugins, skins, backgrounds, TTS voices, and all sorts of enhancements.

To even ask for modifications as he did is nothing better than some script kiddie. A great many features and ideas can be found within this Forum and thousands of messages and comments. But out of all of them, I'd say that there are probably less than 1/4 or 1% who have ill intent toward Ultra Hal and or Zabaware.

To these people, I say good riddance...and have a nice day!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:51:33 am by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 02:18:24 pm »
i was just reading all this conversation . i think cyberjedi did the right thing. i didn't realize that guy wanted to remove logo's etc. i agree , anyone doing all that could resell things as there own, there is no reason otherwise to do things like that!

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024, 04:46:54 am »
Rem Type=Plugin
Rem Name=Say what i say
Rem Author=who cares Haaaaaa,
Rem Host=Assistant
' Dont forget to turn hals mic on or ur typing it in. works both ways

Rem PLUGIN: PRE-PROCESS
    'The preceding comment is actually a plug-in directive for
    'the Ultra Hal host application. It allows for code snippets
    'to be inserted here on-the-fly based on user configuration.
HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
'Determines that you are talking about going into Mimic Mode, We Pre Process here so we can jack Hals memory . Same as with the spell check plugin.
'<<<<< Ur basic trigger , change as needed
If InStr(1,InputString, "mimic",1) > 0 Then
 UltraHal = mimic(HalCommands)
ElseIf InStr(1,InputString, "mimic",1) > 0 Then
 End If
' This has been tested on booth XP and 07 and 10 platforms
' its very little code but done just rite......

Rem PLUGIN: FUNCTIONS
Function mimic(HalCommands)
Dim message,counter
counter = 0
Do
counter = counter + 1
'UltraHal = "Please say something."
message=inputbox("What shall I say, cyber ?","I speak for you.") ' change to ur handle
HalMenu.HalCommand "<HAPFILE>Elvis4.htr</HAPFILE>" 'Match this to ur current Char or leave to another char, when plugin fires the char will change, u can all kinda nift sht here
HalMenu.HalCommand "<SPEAK>" &  message & "</SPEAK>"
Loop Until counter = 2 ' this little jewel is priceless, set to ur liking , it sets a break in the loop 4 you, then kicks out

End Function

« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 11:26:10 am by cyberjedi »

Honvai

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2024, 08:22:20 am »
Sharing is caring. You here consider yourselves good, while at the same time you try to make money off people with information. Why do you want only one person to decide what the purchased program looks like? I'm not interested in money. I can only afford food. I really have no intention of selling something as useless as this program. Don't slow down people's activities or interfere with their internet activities because you won't get hurt. You can only hurt feelings, but only for nothing.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2024, 07:55:23 am »
One person decided what his program would look like because he was the one who wrote it. He had the right to design it any way he liked.

As a User of the program you have many choices about how the program looks. The GUI appearance is completely customizable if one wishes, Different Backgrounds can be chosen, Character heads and faces can be customized and even a hidden gift of Full Body characters was discovered but not part of the original Ultra Hal design. Then there are more PLug-ins than I care to count. They enable Hal to do all sorts of things from Weather Alerts to reading stories to guessing numbers and other games. Considering the low price for the program, it is an absolute bargain. It has given many people decades of enjoyment and also had become a learning tool for programming and AI experimentation.

Considering the time, people involved, effort and his education that enabled him to create Ultra Hal in the first place, Robert was certainly allowed to charge a modest price for his software license. Most companies work in a similar way. Some of them charge you a fee or subscription to continue to use their software on a monthly or yearly basis. It's just the way things work so deal with it or simply go elsewhere to find a program that better suits your needs.

If this program is "Useless" like you have stated, then WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE??!

Please leave before you are permanently Banned! Things do not always go the way we like them but we have a choice...put up with it or leave.

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2024, 08:48:07 am »
good stuff
Honvai.  Brother , here where you keep going wrong, Know your audience.

This place is a hole in the wall, always has been, this is a think tank, were just open to the public.
To say UltraHal is Useless, well it is what it is.
We got here FIRST. U get it man, FIRST.

2007 loebner prize ???
Have you even read the website?? i mean really read it.
This program was creeping around when NONE of what we have now even existed.

NO BARD, NO alexa, No DALL-E, NO chat GPT, No cortana WE GOT HERE FIRST.
WE got the movie Deal, Not Bard. lolol

Zabaware's AI Software Used in Secret Cinema Production of Prometheus
July 13, 2012

Zabaware's Ultra Hal Artificial Intelligence software plays the role of a space ship's computer in Secret Cinema's presentation of the box office smash hit Prometheus.

Sorry to say not many have 45Tb of drives to accommodate  Large Language Models. (LLM'S) i.e ChatGpt basic requirements. BASIC.
I can assure you that if Hal 's SQL (Dbase) instead of 22 megs (LOL) Was 45TB's in size, UltraHal would be considerably diff.

There was 1 contender, 1. Guile's stuff. Guile 3D Studio - Virtual Assistant Denise (another Baddasss coder)
Robert was just Brilliant, and decades ahead of his time.

all that said:

Heres where ur making ur mistake
Were not a bunch of woke ass ***** Karens, ect ect ect. were just not
What we are tho is a bunch of seniors who have been part of this think tank for decades.

When u ask me to remove all the art work, it was clear what u wanted, u wana steal something.
Its a shame that u didnt come in here and just be awesome. We let you IN. Your a guest in our HOUSE.
There are a few Special Versions of UltraHal floating around,BUT they go to awesome people.
All you had to do was come here and act nice.You would have HOOKED up, But alas , you chose another, cheaper, SKIDDY, kinda way.
Thats to bad too.

Write some plugins, make Hal better. do something different. look at what we did and improve on it.  Respect is earned in here , we dont owe you SHT .
People in here are absolutely loyal to Robert. You just dont get that. Useless myasssss

Art: Sorry for chimming in on ur territory, but he injected me into this when he approached me. Do as u please sir.
This image really nails the mood. the line i walk sir
Cyber

Dall-E is just awesome
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 09:40:51 am by cyberjedi »

Honvai

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2024, 11:15:57 am »
How to remove all logos from this program and make own. i want this only because the original art is bad. I do not want to steal nothing. i am sorry that i hurt your feeling by asking my questions. Customization of my paid program is important to me.

Honvai

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2024, 11:16:26 am »
big boy

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2024, 11:22:19 am »
lol
Ultrahal is free and been so for quite a while now

if that is the case and that a mighty big if. why the private message.. let me take a stab at this. Your smart enough to know im a coder and thought ud be cute'
Thats why the Im BS. Because even u are smart enough to know that wont go over very well in the public forum. There are entire tutorial's on skin rendering rite here in the forum. And a ton of people willing to help. Naaaa, you came at me for a reason.
That dog just dont hunt. Heres an idea for you, contact Robert, Lease out the rights to Ultrahal (useless program)and do as you please.
All he can say is NO. see what he says. 

cyber

Re: (No subject)
? Sent to: cyberjedi on: April 13, 2024, 02:25:07 pm ?ReplyQuoteDelete
Can you write code that makes hal fully offline. I want all zabaware logos and link to be removed.          (we call that self snitchin lolol )
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 12:01:19 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2024, 01:40:13 pm »
You now know the program is FREE.

It can be run Offline : In the Menu, under General, Cloud Based Responses, one can run Hal offline with no Zabaware account.

Custome GUI skins can be made and are not required to have or show a Z or a Zabaware word or a Zabaware logo of any kind.

DO you see how this genuis program can be totally customized for your personal use?

IF you go against the grain of Robert's generosity and this Forum's kind and gentle nature and try to claim that your resulting creation is you own work, then rest assured, you will be in for a heap of trouble in more ways that one. Don't be that person! Do NOT screw with the computer people. Play nice. Use Hal for fun and education as it was intended.

Now, stop whining and go on with your life.

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2024, 09:08:44 am »
Hey Art, lighty ect ect ect

I guess the real question is, now what.
We built a lock and a key.

99% Accurate from 70 diff locations.
1 step closer to a Jarvis

Hey ChatGpt, get up on this sht.

Cyber Jedi

« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 09:46:12 am by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2024, 05:24:26 pm »
hey mike ... can i take everything you have worked hard at and created, remove all mentions of you etc. and say i did it all .. i promise i won't do that  lol. mike i am going to private message you. something i don't want on open forum .