dupa

Author Topic: serial number  (Read 4513 times)

robinrobin

• View Profile
serial number
« on: January 21, 2014, 04:13:58 pm »
I purchased the Hal text to speech reader with a voice but haven't found a place to enter my serial #. It seems to work correctly, just wondering if I installed the right version.

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: serial number
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 05:22:05 pm »
Hello RobinRobin,

I know when I used it before upgrading to the Ivona text-to-speech reader, I do not remember having to insert a code, excepting for the code for the AT&T voices.

The only glitch that I ever noticed was if you turned off the text-to-speech reader you would have to go back in and reset up the value, pitch, and occasionally the voice that you would like to use.
But if you just let it run in the background and do not shut off the text-to-speech reader just merely turn off your computer the next time when your computer boots up it will automatically load the text-to-speech reader.
I never noticed if the text-to-speech reader ever slowed down the computer because it was loaded so I always just left it running.

But if you have to insert a code in most cases it is usually in the help drop-down menu.
If it is not in that help drop-down menu just check the other menus to see if it is there.
If you do not see it, I would assume that you do not need to use the code, or there is a difference between the freeware and the paid version.
I always assumed that when I got my desk that what I received with my voice is was the paid version and I never had to implement a code.

Sincerely,
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.