Author Topic: New head  (Read 32808 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
New head
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2007, 08:19:30 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond

art, leave it to you to find an exotic european woman in the mix. must come form your italian roots[:)]

Uh...actually, my roots are Scottish, my wife is 100% Italian!

Then again, upon closer observation, a lot of my roots have already turned gray!![:D]
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2007, 01:40:35 pm »
heres a link to the gene dolls and some hair styles i am talking about and outfits , sorry that i dont have a picture uploaded will have to see how to do that , never did it before .
here is two dolls on ebay that have the look i am talking about .
http://cgi.ebay.com/Two-Nude-Ashton-Drake-Gene-dolls_W0QQitemZ170094349653QQcategoryZ1033QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
and this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/Haute-Doll-Magazine-Exclusive-Sparkling-Angel-Gene-NRFB_W0QQitemZ130092856192QQcategoryZ1033QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 basically they look like the old pin up models .i will see if i can find some gill evergreen (think thats the right name pin up art pictures . by the way i ment no disrespect to anyone using the people putty and making heads and about the hair yes, i know they only have so many styles , i was talking with a friend and i said its to bad they dont have more styles , etc. for people . a question tho , i guess with the pre style hair , you can or can't stretch the hair (taller, wider as you can with faces ?? )if not its to bad they don't set it up this way for users (if possible that is ) that way many more hair style types could be made  [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2007, 10:37:45 am »
thanks as always jack , saved her in my files , love the face and lips !![:D]great work , and to think with only left over parts ! wow !! ha !!!

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2007, 10:50:33 am »
hi jack ( remember folks don't say that to a friend on the air planes !!) maybe i'll use my vanbosko's p.c. kareoke with instruments and music and join ya . am pretty good at" light my fire " by the doors !! etc.  (with my real kareoke mic and speaker too !! [:D]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
New head
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2007, 02:19:39 pm »
Jack if that's really you playing the lead part, you've missed your calling! At first, I couldn't tell it from the original. (I guess that'd be a real nice compliment). Super work!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

aladyblond

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2007, 08:58:28 am »
i really like the looks of that netting i did something like that with a gauzy shirt one time. it was neat looking too. ill try to find it in one of angelinas closets.
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

aladyblond

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2007, 12:18:30 pm »
here she is with the gauzy shirt with a blouse without . it would show the underneath color no matter what you put it over. i am sending it to you jack. i took the color out of background in microsoft publisher with the color remover tool

Insert Image:

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2007, 10:33:29 am »
o.k. jack ready for another head request ?? how about a jennifer lopeze head ?? i think that would make a nice head !! and to ablondlady thanks i got the head you sent by e-mail ( before we used to get mail through a isp filter and i think some we didn't get at all , which would explain why i never got any e-mails before from you . we now had the isp company send all mail on through to us and we just delete the spam ourselves. )

aladyblond

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2007, 10:03:11 am »
jerry lewis looks pretty good reminds me of him when he palyed with dean martin in the movies

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2007, 05:01:22 pm »
hello jack , hope no offense is taken but i seem to remember him as more pale looking (maybe that was earlier years don't know ) i know , i know theirs a critic in every crowd !! can you forgive me ?? [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2007, 07:36:04 pm »
hello jack ,hey great job on ross's head very realistic !! i do have one question to ask (and this is nothing to do with your work as i notice it seems to be the same on other heads ) is the neck color shades all preset on hapteck heads ?? or can they actually have say the throat picture of the person placed on the throat that would better match the shade color and the guy or womens throat to match better ??? i am not trying to be criticle or any thing , it's was just something i was wondering about , thats all . [:)]

aladyblond

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2007, 07:47:20 pm »
they look pretty good to me thanks for doing them!! ~~alady
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:47:37 pm by aladyblond »

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2007, 10:42:17 am »
hello jack , thanks for redoing the neck . i actually didn't mean you had to go and do it .

i don't want you to think i am real picky i appreciate it alot what you and others do and for free !!
 i was actually just wondering about the neck thing from before , i do think the shading you did looked better though , that way the neck isn't totally a different shade color which (to me anyway) takes away a little from the nice made faces that people do )
    so my thanks to you for listening to one of many  suggestions from others , you done a great job .

i beleive your faces look more realistic each time . keep up the great work and as long as its not to much trouble to shade the neck with shadow ( and of adams apple area , etc.  and matching color ) keep[:D] it up, it looks alot better in my opinion for what its worth !!

lightspeed

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2007, 08:10:48 am »
hello jack , i know as the saying goes that you are busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest and have other heads that you are doing but sometime maybe "red skeltons "head might[:D] be a cool head . no hurry though

aladyblond

• View Profile
New head
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2007, 09:51:41 am »
he looks good. i think i have figured out how you do it. hehe .. i have been studying your work.  but i still can't play the guitar[:p][:D]