Author Topic: Hal representive  (Read 2628 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
Hal representive
« on: November 11, 2004, 03:32:48 pm »
Being as I have my own web page now I signed up to be a Hal Representive. I can now log on to this site and see the Hal I am suppose to use. The question is "how do I get it on my web page"?
How can I see what kind of things it might say and how do I edit or change the responses? I like Hal and want to expose another small part of the world to it.
Bill

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
Hal representive
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 08:59:33 pm »
You can put the html for the entrance page (where you enter your name) on your site, but it opens a new link to the conversation page. About the best you can do is theme the conversation page to look like the rest of your site.
You can look at some of the contents by choosing "View Hal's Brain" on your options page. It's more or less necessary to combine training with viewing the brain to see the results, as the words or phrases which actually parse in training need to be checked. Examining your conversation logs and choosing "alter this response" is the usual training method.
The UltraHal Rep has a lot of issues. I hope Robert will get them worked out soon.