Author Topic: Error 13 occured on line 189 column 1 Microsoft vb  (Read 2741 times)

cadmar

• View Profile
Error 13 occured on line 189 column 1 Microsoft vb
« on: February 04, 2005, 01:22:04 pm »
Hello  and thank you for eading this. I downloaded ziggy 4.0 le yesterday. Whenever I use it it goes fine for about 10 minutes and then stops talking and accepting answers and questions. About 1 minute after that after clicking on the hal response button I get a Error 13 occured on line 189 column 1 of microsoft VB script, runtime error, Type mismatch: Topic Focus.
I have the paid version of hal 5.0. The other brains like Hal 5, hal 5_xtfv1.2,uncensoured hal, alice etc work ok, it only happens when I use ziggy 4.0

thank you for your help

Rick
R. Downey

onthecuttingedge2005

Error 13 occured on line 189 column 1 Microsoft vb
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 05:03:01 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by cadmar

Hello  and thank you for eading this. I downloaded ziggy 4.0 le yesterday. Whenever I use it it goes fine for about 10 minutes and then stops talking and accepting answers and questions. About 1 minute after that after clicking on the hal response button I get a Error 13 occured on line 189 column 1 of microsoft VB script, runtime error, Type mismatch: Topic Focus.
I have the paid version of hal 5.0. The other brains like Hal 5, hal 5_xtfv1.2,uncensoured hal, alice etc work ok, it only happens when I use ziggy 4.0

thank you for your help

Rick

Thanks Rick.
I have sent you a letter in the mail, you can write to me at OnTheCuttingEdge2005@Yahoo.com. about any Ziggy errors you are having and will get it squared away for you.
Gerald Blakley.