dupa

Author Topic: Poser 5 character into MS Agent?  (Read 2746 times)

cadmar

• View Profile
Poser 5 character into MS Agent?
« on: March 13, 2005, 01:40:39 pm »
Can someone tell me if it is possable to use a poser 5 character and convert it in some way into a MS agent to use in the paid version of ultra hal 5.0?
I have some very realistic characters in poser 5, it would be great to be able to use them in ultra hal as an animated character.

thankyou

Rick[8D]
R. Downey

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 01:51:42 pm »
I think that as long as you have created all you animation frames, it's quite possible to produce some very high quality agents using Poser images. I think the character creators, ACE or Agent Magic, just use .jpg or .bmp images. Having your animation frames fully illustrated is the key. They have to be sort of like stop-motion animation-make a frame, move and arm a bit, make another frame, move the arm a little more, make another frame, etc. You might ask Bob Norris, who has a recent post around here. Making agents is what he does for a living.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 02:08:06 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by cadmar

Can someone tell me if it is possable to use a poser 5 character and convert it in some way into a MS agent to use in the paid version of ultra hal 5.0?
I have some very realistic characters in poser 5, it would be great to be able to use them in ultra hal as an animated character.

thankyou

Rick[8D]

The Dreams of Artificial Intelligence are only limited to ones Programming skills.

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.