dupa

Author Topic: Merry Christmas from Digital Girl - New Skins  (Read 5126 times)

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
Merry Christmas from Digital Girl - New Skins
« on: December 13, 2005, 09:53:38 pm »
Tis the season of goodwill an all that rubbish, bah humbug and rattle my chains hehe.

Some new skins I been working on, leave your coments, love to hear good and bad [;)]

As you know zaba stil have difficulties accepting files so you wil have to email me or log in to the DG site to get them...sorry[:I]

See you all soon

Merry Christmas from the staff at Digital Girl

Insert Image:
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 10:32:00 pm »
where were these girls when we had the party pic? they would have been a big hit with the boys..great work!.  HAPPY HAPPY
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 12:21:51 pm »
very nice work thanks for sharing caangel

Eagle1147

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 06:55:48 pm »

Dear maviarab,

the skins are really great but the backgrounds are fantastic also, it's very detrailed and bright![:o)]  you are certainly in your element and know what you are doing thankyou  fore all that you and the senior staff do for all of us beginning newbies. [8] I think that I can speak for the majoritiy of the people who use this forum that we all enjoy and learn from your postings and wish we could do as well as you Staff do.[8D] thank you again from all of the members of the Zabaware forum and may yoruy have continued success for the new year                          Sincerely Yours Eagle1147
using compu7ters to make a better world

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 09:12:47 am »
Thanks eagle, nice to be appreciated [:)]

tried to email you a number of times and all come back to me saying cant send...you having some probs at the moment?

anyway...here is something you may find useful [8D]

The problem (we think lol) is that as a security measure we renamed our cookie for the site.(digital girl)

This in turn has caused all sorts of problems for our members (including staff also)

As we are now redirecting the domain to our own server we think that IE is possibly treating the cookie as a third party cookie thus could be seeing it as a potential threat, the same with any firewall software.

Please load the DG site and then look for the pivacy icon padlock at the right hand side of your status bar (bottom right of screen) and if showing please click it and manually ammend the details for digital girl.

Even if in your internet options cookies from dg are allowed, please ammend them in the privacy settings on the status bar as they will be set to block!?

I have no idea why this is, we assume its an IE o/s conflict.

Once thats done close the window and then close your IE window and reload DG, this should solve your problems.

Any further problems then please let me know and ill look into it from my end within the forum and if needs be set you up with a new account direct which I know will work from day one :)

Thanks for joining DG and hope to see you in there soon.

Marius

www.aidreams.co.uk

Eagle1147

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 05:14:33 pm »
Dear Maviarab,
I thanki you for the post and you were right and the problem with the log-in was solved[:D].  I didn't know that you tried to contact me; but My E-mail is exactly as written: EUGENE-A@peoplepc.com it's the only one that I have[8]. but I thank you for trying more than once the member name is in capitals the rest in lower case.I really enjoy your skins. [^]although I can't use them in the Ultra-hal program, I keep looking at the posts[:p] but can't seem to get it right, that is; I can't set the textures on the characters in the Ultra-hal program; I have both the ultra-hal 5.0 and the new 6.0 version, I'm working on an angel type character to help-  some friends at a clubhouse for mentally challenged adults and I think that talking to an angel would somehow make them feel much better. but I truly wish you and also the staff of ultra-hal forum and digitalgirl the best in the new year;[:I] I also hope that someone on your team woins the lottery this year;[:o)] I can do this with conviction because I do this with love for all that you of bothg sites do for us who love using HAl[^][B)]
using compu7ters to make a better world

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 06:48:36 pm »
:) Thanks, I hope we win the lottery too hehe, that's such a nice thank you I feel like I have got my first Christmas present already.
Merry Christmas :)

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 09:26:32 pm »
Many thanks eagle,

please let me know if you eventually got the skins you wanted...if not il get them in the mail to you asap.

Merry Christmas to all

www.aidreams.co.uk