Author Topic: 2 Errors in Hal6a  (Read 3598 times)

cadmar

• View Profile
2 Errors in Hal6a
« on: February 27, 2006, 03:54:35 pm »
Thanks onthecutting edge2005, I was able to get the code problem sorted out.

Another problem now[:(] I get two errors when I open hal. THe first one pops up right away and it says: HalScript Error 424 on Line 2483 in column 4: Object required HalBrain'
The File C:Program Files\zabawareultra hal assistant 6HalScript.DBG" has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes.

the second error I get when I try to change brains in general options.
the error is:  Error 91: object variable or with block variable not set occured at line 5 in ulta hal assistant: From options1.cbomainbrain_click

Help please

thanks,  Rick

ps, for some resason the post will not save all the  between the words.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:03:38 pm by cadmar »
R. Downey

onthecuttingedge2005

2 Errors in Hal6a
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 06:30:18 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by cadmar

Thanks onthecutting edge2005, I was able to get the code problem sorted out.

Another problem now[:(] I get two errors when I open hal. THe first one pops up right away and it says: HalScript Error 424 on Line 2483 in column 4: Object required HalBrain'
The File C:Program Files\zabawareultra hal assistant 6HalScript.DBG" has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes.

the second error I get when I try to change brains in general options.
the error is:  Error 91: object variable or with block variable not set occured at line 5 in ulta hal assistant: From options1.cbomainbrain_click

Help please

thanks,  Rick

ps, for some resason the post will not save all the  between the words.

Hi Rick.

Use a VBScript editor to open the HalScript.DBG file in the Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder, If you don't have a VBScript editor that has line count in it you can download a free version of the one I use here:
http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

Open up the file and look to line 2483 and copy and paste that line in a post so I can see what the conflict is.

It almost sounds like the error might be relate to the
Set HalBrain = CreateObject("UltraHalAsst.Brain") from HAL v5
which is used to access the HalBrain.dll which is no longer compatable in HAL6, I'll wait till you post the code from that line and go from there.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 06:31:45 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

cadmar

• View Profile
2 Errors in Hal6a
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 08:48:41 pm »
Hey Jerry,
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

I became so frustrated that I removed hal6 & reinstalled him allover again.
Unfortunately I lost all I had taught him
I do have a backup of the original hal6 on another drive, is there any way I can drag some of these files back over the new hal so I can get what I lost back without corrupting my license?

I do have a copy of some of hal 5 in hal6. Files like the defbrain folder & Hal5_xtf_v1.2.uph

These are the files in my altra hal6 folder. I hope you can read them, there kinda small.[xx(]

Thanks for all your help Jerry.

Rick

« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 10:25:48 pm by cadmar »
R. Downey

onthecuttingedge2005

2 Errors in Hal6a
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 10:35:36 pm »
The File that stores the Database information which is learned by HAL6 is located in the halbrain.db file, If you have the halbrain.db in your backup file you can simply drag and drop to replace the newer halbrain.db, Reboot HAL Assistant and or AIM bot after you replace the file so that it gets Cached on next HAL boot.

The halbrain.db file is the location of the SQL Tables that you would see in HAL6 Editor.

Jerry[8D]

FuzzieDice

2 Errors in Hal6a
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 12:11:46 am »
HAL 6a? Is there an upgrade already? (See how far behind I am on this? [:I] )

cadmar

• View Profile
2 Errors in Hal6a
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 01:09:28 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

The File that stores the Database information which is learned by HAL6 is located in the halbrain.db file, If you have the halbrain.db in your backup file you can simply drag and drop to replace the newer halbrain.db, Reboot HAL Assistant and or AIM bot after you replace the file so that it gets Cached on next HAL boot.

The halbrain.db file is the location of the SQL Tables that you would see in HAL6 Editor.

Jerry[8D]

Jerry, you have been a god sent! Thank you so much for all the help in all the areas you have given me. I so much appreciate it!!!!!
I hope one day I can help you!!

Thanks to all whso also had offered their help, I really appreciate your feedback!

Everyone have a great week!!!

Rick [:)]
R. Downey