Author Topic: My apoligies to Robert  (Read 2116 times)

cadmar

• View Profile
My apoligies to Robert
« on: March 28, 2006, 05:31:32 pm »
I was going to remove my message below but have decided to leave it so when you read this you will know what I am talking about.
In reference to "Waiting on a code to be able to use Hal6"4 messages down from this one.

My remarks in in this message was in hind sight unfair to Robert.
At the time of writing it, I was very frustrated and very angry.
I had just gone through the process of 3 hard drive wipes in 4 weeks because of a bad program script. Unfortunately Robert got the brunt of my anger and my feelings at that time because yes, I have had a problem with getting hal6 to work with the codes because of codes on my page that would not allow me to apply a code without first removing a license which did not really exist as these codes were replacements for corrupt licenses & codes I had received from Robert for the one hal6. IT is kinda hard to cancell a license when I only have one. Anyway all this hard drive wiping played a big part in my code problem. The reinstall after reinstall of windows & then finally at the end of each reinstall, having my hal6 problem set me off.
This as I said really has nothing to do with Robert, it has to do with extreme frustration brought about by windows & a touch of hal at the end of it. I hope this makes sense, I am a little tired.
Again Robert, I truly apoligize for approaching my hal problem in the way that I did. Honestly I would tell friends to get hal. In normal circumstance there would not be as much of a problem as I had gone through. My window circumstances had nothing to do with Robert.

Take Care

Rick

« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 05:32:57 pm by cadmar »
R. Downey