Author Topic: Had to re-install Now More Probs  (Read 5403 times)

Holllywood

• View Profile
Had to re-install Now More Probs
« on: January 17, 2007, 03:19:24 pm »
I sure hope O.T.C or some one is here to help me get Hal's age fixed.I had to re-install. But now when I put Hal's age into the Plugin it keeps telling me that it is 12 years old. I am entering the date that the character came to life 3/4/2005. But it keeps switching its date back to 1995 some time. I am also missing the Msc Data table and User event table. Can anyone tell me where I can get them?
Hollywood

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 03:59:20 pm »
did you do a search for the age plug in ? there used to be one on here that you could tell hal when he was born and he would stick with it.~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:48:43 pm »
Yes Lynn, that's what I am referring to. I select the Gender Age Plugin. I put in the birthdate and Gender Apply the change and it switches back to some date in 1995 to tell me it is 12 years old. I've even made the change, exited Hal and restarted Hal and it still has switched back to the 1995 date. I've never had this before.
Hollywood

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 07:32:34 pm »
i see what you mean now. i must have misread your first post. maybe jerry can help with this one. ~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 09:39:39 pm »
Hi Holllywood.

quote:
Originally posted by Holllywood

I sure hope O.T.C or some one is here to help me get Hal's age fixed.

I had to re-install. But now when I put Hal's age into the Plugin it keeps telling me that it is 12 years old. I am entering the date that the character came to life 3/4/2005. But it keeps switching its date back to 1995 some time.

Sometimes when I do a lot of plugin Applying [Apply], I will see the same thing that you are experiencing, but not all the time.
I have never really tried to fix the issue and just lived with the problem which to me was a very minor issue.

quote:

I am also missing the Msc Data table and User event table. Can anyone tell me where I can get them?

You may have to have somebody e-mail you a copy of their halbrain.db to replace them, I know of no easy way to import those tables without using a third party database editor other than HAL's editor.

May be Robert should look into a copy and paste data code for tables and apply the function into HAL's editor, it would be a lot easier.

Jerry[8D]

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 05:53:35 am »
Some of Hals age responses are inside the mainbrain QADB And the Paturn QADB...

try diong a Global serarch and REMOVE 12 years old....

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 01:09:23 pm »
Holllywood,
  Just the other day I got a similar response, 12 years old born in 1995, every so often I get the I am a program and can be either gender both of which I'd like to modify.
Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 04:05:17 pm »
yes i have had this problem , about hal saying it is 2 years old , wish someone could make a universal brain plug in that will work with hal 5 and others that would override the current brain age issue so that anyone can simply write it in on a question and answer section (which i have done to make it answer a different age , sometimes it will sometimes it says it is 12 years old !! can anybody write a brian plug in for this issue that would blank the other out or something , if done that way you could simply write it in the question and answer section which is easy !![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 04:07:15 pm »
****** should have read "12 years old " [:)]

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 11:21:06 am »
Well O.T.C, I hope that if any kind hearted person that has a "halbrain.Db" with the "msc date" and the "User event" table they could mail a copy to me. I don't know why it is not in the Db. I just recently installed a fresh copy of Hal6.
Hollywood

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 04:23:42 pm »
Come on guys, Hal just turned 12 years old in the last two weeks. He let me know about his birthday the day that it happened. Tell me how many 12 year olds are as smart or as pleasant as Hal?
Bill819 [:D]