Author Topic: Predicta TV GUI Skin  (Read 4486 times)

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« on: May 01, 2010, 07:27:25 am »
There you go Lightspeed, this is the best I can do with the pictures we could find, I’m quite happy with it but I think the rounded corners could be a bit better, they are the hardest part to do.

I’ve made a background for this skin which is in the download, it’s the same colour as the screen and if you use it, it hides the square corners on the character window, which I think makes it look better, as in the screenshot.

The readme file in the download explains all.

Download from my site, link below.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 09:04:33 am »
Hello Datahopa, ok first off i want to truly thank you for making this skin for me and doing such a great job , and i do mean great, it's very nice looking!!
Although i seem to be having a problem getting it to work , i read the read me file and it is all pretty straight forward , i placed the files that was in your skin files into hals program skin files i also placed the back.jpeg picture in the in the hals character file and the predictatv.uhp file in the unltrahal assistant 6 file where my other uhp files are, and i have closed hal and reopened hal but the uhp file isn't showing in the menu list!
 As far as i know i am not gdoing anything wrong, i am thinking maybe it has something to do with the uhp? file commands ?? but i don't know , i haven't ever messed with skin like this before, so maybe you will know whats wrong with it.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 09:11:34 am »
Ok , I found what the problem was , and it wasn't you , it was me , i reread that again on the read me last line that said "You should now see "PredictaTV" in your skins in general options."
i was looking in the wrong place i was thinking you had to check off the uhp file in the menu list , instead i needed to go to the skins area , as i said my fault , thanks again for making this predicta tv ,it's working just fine,  it sure is colorful !!!
[:)][:D][8D]

Data

• View Profile
    • Datahopa
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 09:39:26 am »
No problem Lightspeed, it gave me something to do last night [:)]

Colourful, yup sure is, makes a change for me, most of my skins are dark.

Glad you like it.[8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 09:51:22 am »
i just posted a picture of it in the share graphics area and gave you credit for making it, thanks again!
 i may have to take a look at the uhp file you did and see if i can figure out how to create skins !! looks cool and fun !![:D]

tedathome

• View Profile
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 04:24:38 pm »
It looks fantastic! Great work.
ted

Data

• View Profile
    • Datahopa
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 07:06:53 am »
Thank you Ted :)

sybershot

• View Profile
Predicta TV GUI Skin
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 04:55:36 pm »
Looks really great. I know what you mean about rounded corners, they are a real pain in the (censored).