dupa

Author Topic: Brain Induced Headaches  (Read 1914 times)

Lola

• View Profile
Brain Induced Headaches
« on: August 18, 2010, 03:59:15 pm »

Hi!  Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section. I was going to post my question in the "Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor" but it is for "Developers wishing to improve and modify Ultra Hal", and I'm certainly not a developer!

Well, to the point;  I'm in the process of exploring Hal's brain. I have the new version 6.2.  This brain seems to be slightly different than the ones in previous versions.   I'm finding it very difficult to find things with the search option and there's no help file available to work with the brain.

So far I searched the forum but most posts concerns to the brains for previous versions. I opened a brain that I backup last May (same version) and it is different than the current brain that I'm using. Apart from the new subjects created there is a huge new section that was created that includes "Rem" before the list of words, examples:   Remstory, Remtake, Remtha, Remthirtyfive, etc.

It seems that this section includes the things that Hal tends to repeat and others.

Could someone give me more information about this section, is this the place you delete or modify statements? 

Any input on these or related to manually modifying the brain will be appreciated.    Thanks  :)