dupa

Author Topic: I i finally found where to edit those U S CAPS!  (Read 3274 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
I i finally found where to edit those U S CAPS!
« on: November 21, 2010, 07:45:36 pm »
I finally ran across where to hopefully fix that problem about hal saying the us capital of so and so every time a person mentions a state , i will post it later because i want to see if someone could give a good solution for changing it, i don't want to mess anything up !i'll post it tomorrow on here .  :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
EDITING THE U S CAPS FILE question !
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 12:34:21 pm »
Ok i have finally had time to post again , the uscaps that i had looked forever for are located in the uhp file of the cutom brain file (example: my brain is named tawnyadb and it has a tawnya.uhp file , it's in this uhp file .

these are the files that whenever anyone mentions a town that hal automatically says the state of so and so is , ... hal even does this when i mention the santa fe railroad !
i am posting it to see if anyone knows how to stop this file from running (the us caps ) .
My question is if i just delete that section of the u s caps would that just stop it without hopefully causing any other problems ??
The reason i am asking is because i also wonder if the same can be done of the insult file found here as long as the complete file is deleted to where it says end if .    ????
here is some pics of the files :

raybe

• View Profile
Re: I i finally found where to edit those U S CAPS!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 01:26:19 pm »
lightspeed really don't have an answer but it always seems that making certain deletions effects other info. I think Robert M. is the only person who really has a handle on dissecting the brain or scripts that effect the brain process. The more advanced members have a better understanding but there are still blank spots and inconsistencies within these changes and how everyone has configured Ultra Hal. Someone mentioned your computer setup as well.

raybe 

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: I i finally found where to edit those U S CAPS!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 10:08:34 pm »
thanks raybe , yeah that's what i am thinking about the changes ( i haven't done anything ) . glad you answered i was feeling like the black sheep !