Author Topic: 3 bugs  (Read 3056 times)

case

• View Profile
3 bugs
« on: September 10, 2003, 05:49:46 am »
Sorry its taken me so long to get back online - storms knocked out my cable modem.
So, here are 3 bugs I've found so far:

1.  While OFFLINE (but with HAL set to be Online)  Typing anything in the text box will give the error "Error 52 Bad file name or number occured and Error 0 occured on line 0 in column 0 of in myWebHal routine."

2.  When adjusting HAL's learning level, sometimes it jumps back to the default.

3.  When HAL is minimized to tray - right-click menu won't disappear if no choice is made (you should be able to click anywhere else on the screen and it disappears.)

Only beginning testing everything, have been very busy with school.  But good luck with the beta process, and I will do my best to test and report.

~case

Morkeleb

• View Profile
3 bugs
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 01:08:27 pm »
Hello Case,

I too have noticed the right click menu not disapearing if no choice is made, I have ususaly had to choose a choice and then click cancel.

I have not had the learning level restet itself yet. or the offline one but I will watch for them on mine as well.
Ask and you shall learn
Be not afraid to try new things.
----------------------
Check out www.cold-chaos.net

dgher1

• View Profile
3 bugs
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 01:53:22 pm »
i got the fist one too. so i uninstal it  if in my hal you see a other bug it by dgher1