dupa

Author Topic: What ai is coming too  (Read 5878 times)

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
What ai is coming too
« on: June 03, 2009, 10:58:24 pm »
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
What ai is coming too
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 11:24:09 pm »
I have a something good to say and then something not so good.

The Good:

That is a crazy good development in facial and body interactive play.

I want to thank you for sharing that with all of us here.

COOL! COOL! COOL!

The Bad:

I already know that people have and will continue to develop basic technologies (like this particular advancement) until all their eyes pop-out looking at a computer screen. However, people will not actually make or recognize a true A.I. in this manner. It is still left to someone intuitive to figure how one is made... and it is usually a relatively simple solution. A good example is Einsteins theories, they are actually simple with regard to other fields of study but it was something no one else good figure until Einstein explored it out with his mind experiments.

Like: What would I see if I was traveling at the speed of light?
Live long and prosper or die trying.

tedathome

• View Profile
What ai is coming too
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 11:30:20 pm »
Wow, that's amazing Darcy. I can imagine that with 3D floor, wall and ceiling screen(s) for a full imersion illusion. Almost a holo-deck. The boy seemed quite intelligent and voice recognition seemed flawless.[8D]
ted

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
What ai is coming too
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 06:03:19 am »
Nice one, thanks for posting this, I was hoping to see a demo for a few days now. [:D]

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
What ai is coming too
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 06:14:02 am »
What a find.
That is absolutely fantastic.

lightspeed

• View Profile
What ai is coming too
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 09:15:45 am »
hello darcyedwards i have to admit to thats an amazing find and the sensor does what i am trying to do (make an a.i. seem more realistic in responses ) this beats my ways all to heck !! thats truly amazing technology , i wish i had stock in this technolgy i bet it will sure make the money , intereactive friends , story lines with virtual kids as friends ( customizable virtual friends , virtual friends that can be bought , virtual settings , virtual games , this has many applications , many !! if they used some of the virtual characters that i have shown on web sites you cant hardly tell the difference between them and a real person ! this could even help fend off loneliness in some people ( referring to a war veteran i once read about that was horribly disfigured in the face (a young guy ) and couldnt hardly talk to people any more let alone women . their could even be a programed psyphiatrist to talk with people as a friend etc. many applications . [:D]thanks again darcy !![:D]

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
Live long and prosper or die trying.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
What ai is coming too
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 07:49:08 am »
Interesting...can't help thinking if you have a skateboard to scan into a computer then why don't you just go outside and use it ?

lightspeed

• View Profile
What ai is coming too
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 09:43:07 am »
freddy i was wondering what you was talking about with the skate board now i see on the movie . only thing also i can say in favor of this device is that it will at least give some kids more exersize which many definatly need (some adults to !)thanks for this other link by the way !

ricky

• View Profile
What ai is coming too
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 10:49:03 am »
when you consider how people treat each other in this world,  it is completely illogical that we will recognize a new form of life in a computer no less.

moore's law is well deserved.  

computers don't doubt,  they compute,  people doubt and treat each other like viruses.
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

lightspeed

• View Profile
What ai is coming too
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 11:27:18 am »
hello Ooglor 7 , well i am also  a big beleiver in graphics also although this may be an a.i. what would a great a.i. be without great graphics ? they go hand in hand and to me and each is just as important !! [:)][:D][8D]

echoman

What ai is coming too
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 04:07:11 pm »
Does anyone know?

Is this going to be for xbox360?

And when.........?

Is it only a Alice brain or a learning brain?

It would be so disappointing if it was like a Alice brain.

It was difficult to judge Ai quality. Lightspeed I like graphics but I could easily live without them - infact my Hal currently has no Avitar just a picture of space - the universe. I do feel Ai is much more important than graphics.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 04:08:47 pm by echoman »

echoman

What ai is coming too
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 04:12:42 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by echoman

Does anyone know?

Is this going to be for xbox360?

And when.........?

Is it only a Alice brain or a learning brain?

It would be so disappointing if it was like a Alice brain.

It was difficult to judge Ai quality. Lightspeed I like graphics but I could easily live without them - infact my Hal currently has no Avitar just a picture of space - the universe. I do feel Ai is much more important than graphics. I do see where your coming though. It looks extremely exciting!

echoman

What ai is coming too
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 04:16:35 pm »