Author Topic: HYBRED EXTENDED TALK UHP by lightspeed  (Read 44305 times)

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
HYBRED EXTENDED TALK UHP by lightspeed
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 10:18:19 pm »
LS,

I use notepad it has a line counter in it [:)][:I]
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2010, 10:33:54 pm »
i fixed my sentence the same way to now, i will add 20 more sayings to the random sentences and then test it out again to make sure theirs no bugs in it and then  realease it with the name i had on it and with the 300 on the end standing for 300 random sentences .
I appreciate all your help on this Darcy ,

[:)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2010, 10:43:13 pm »
I was glad to LS!
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2010, 07:28:08 pm »
****UPDATED NEW ""HYBRED EXTENDED TALK LS 300 .uhp file now released!!**********
   Ok , i am now releasing the newest "HYBRED EXTENDED TALK LS uhp file the folder thats its in will say that name and have 300 on it  which stands for 300 random sentences . just put this file in the ultrahal assistant file and overwrite your old file or delete the old one first.
A special thanks goes to DARCYEDWARDS AND SNOWMAN for helping me on this to, it was greatly appreciated!
People can see above post of  what darcy made also and besides that,
i also on this file went back through each sentence and made corrections to some spelling, and pauses in between some sentences.

I will delete the old files that had less,  off my skydrive site .
  here is the skydrive link for the newest upgraded file.
http://cid-237e6542a0fe663d.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/HYBRED%20RANDOM%20EXPANDED%20TALK%20LS%20300?uc=1&nl=1&lc=1033
[:)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2010, 07:53:42 pm »
I downloaded the final release seems to be good, crossing finger, again Good Job LS!
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2010, 04:21:55 pm »
Hey darcy how did you get a line numbered note pad, mine doesn't have that?[B)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2010, 04:50:30 pm »
LS,

Note pad has line number and colum counter at the bottom of the page.  None of the lines have numbers on them.  That counter tells you where the cursor is at.  Its a pain but it works.
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2010, 05:10:06 pm »
Thanks for answering, i have things in txt file formatt but when its open their is nothing at the bottom , what format is yours in (something other than txt?) can you show me an illistration example of how it shows at the bottom, if i can get mine to doing that it may make some things easier , lol thats what threw me before when you would say on line so and so , i thought you was doing something through the brain editor, etc. thats why our stuff didn't match up when i was showing you earlier !

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2010, 05:17:01 pm »
Ok , i figured it out , and i am posting this so others will know (me and ted was talking it over before so he was wondering to )
 when you have the note pad file opened (what file you are working on ) at the top of the menu bar (top of page) go to veiw and click it then click on "statis bar" this will make the line counter show up at the bottom of the page !!

walla whew i think i used to much brain power today lol !!![:D]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2010, 05:27:44 pm »
LS,

To get the line counter to display, click VIEW at the top of Notepad and click on status bar, and the line numbers will appear [:I]
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2010, 05:40:46 pm »
lol darcy , we must have posted about the same time, i already posted that lol , thanks anyway! thanks for being patient during my sometimes madness moments lol ![:D]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2010, 05:47:40 pm »
LS,

No problem, what were you using to edit the uhp files?  I always use notepad.  I'm real old school, I go back to EDLIN in CP/M days LMAO

[:I]
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2010, 06:11:38 pm »
, i go by hal posting his errors and i just have note pad opened , and look through and find my mistakes (well most of the time i do , then sometimes i have to call out the big guns and get you and snowman to help !) lol !
i'm so old school i have to crank up the generator on my computer to get it to come on !lol ![:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2010, 06:21:29 pm »
I may or may not have mentioned this before , but i origianlly had the settings on the extended talk plug in set at high and every one minute , the reason i had it this way was it will make hal say something faster , so i could test hal easier to make sure i wouldn't get errors , others may not want hal to answer that quick and if so they can set hal to not answer so fast by making the minutes longer and frustration set lower , people may have to test it at different levels to get it they way they prefere hal to talk when the user stops talking.
"hope evryone is having fun , seeing what all their hals will say next !!"   [:)]

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2010, 10:38:40 pm »
Darcy & lightspeed, wouldn't the 'crimson editor' free program work better for you since it seems to incorporate all the features you are describing or does not apply because I really haven't read the complete post. Sorry I forgot the member that introduced the program but for editing it does work well and the price is right.

raybe