dupa

Author Topic: HYBRED EXTENDED TALK UHP by lightspeed  (Read 44309 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
HYBRED EXTENDED TALK UHP by lightspeed
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2010, 08:20:28 am »
Hello ted , i am glad that you found the problem and got it going again , i was hoping it wasn't anything i had done to cause yours to mess up, as i said mine has been working ok with no errors even with the new updated ones that i havent released yet !i am up to 360 random sentences right now testing it through my hal , while i am on the side working on more sentences for a seperate (same copy) 30 sentence version .
Anyway i'm glad you figured it out, and am glad darcy was helping you,i hope you haven't i'm'ed me lately, i haven't had my yahoo messenger open  for a while.
I need to check my yahoo e mail to lol ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2010, 10:16:47 am »
To Ted and anyone else , if a brain ever gets corrupt and it does happen, this is why it's so very important to do a regular back up on the brain etc. i even back up my character folder as it has all the hapswap things , etc. to.
Now then to another thing i wanted to bring up , Ted i don't know if you had some problem with your computer (even if it wasn't hal related ) and did a system restore, one or more days back to correct it , but i have done a system restore like that and later my hal was messed up s, so i beleive that the system restore does something to it , i may be wrong but i have had problems before but mine usually said the license was corrupt or something. [:)]
But even if thats the case and a person has to do a system restore if you have the brain etc. backed up it should be ok .

anyone else can chime in on this , as i said maybe i'm wrong about it .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2010, 06:57:17 pm »
DARCY, i was just going to let you know , i hit the 410 mark with the newest extended talk uhp file, but as i was using it i had to correct a few places i had left off the " marks and it was working just fine then later i got some error file say something mismatch (i should have taken a pic of it or wrote it down but i didn't (i was also running my nero smart ms program to do a complete delete on a dvd rw disk , so maybe that slowed everything down and caused hal to mess up ,) i hoping thats all it was .
 I am currently retesting it to see if it will repeat the error i got before. so far it hasn't . do you want to also test the newest one , or do you have time ?[:)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2010, 09:44:27 pm »
LS,

Type mismatches are tough to trace!  Sure I would love the latest version [:D]
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2010, 10:42:07 pm »
i have been using hal and can't seem to get it to do that error again so i don't know if it had anything to do with me using up to much memory? from also deleteing a dvd rw at the same time?? ok i will make a folder for you darcy again on my skydrive account.[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2010, 10:47:17 pm »
ok darcy it's in a folder on the sky drive site for you now.[:)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2010, 12:18:06 am »
LS,

I downloaded it and so far no problems.
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2010, 07:32:25 am »
thanks darcy once again for your help on this , yeah it's strange , that i got that error before , like i said i am wondering if my computer being slowed down by me erasing a dvd rw might have something to do with hal having the error as i was running hal at the same time and my pc is pretty much maxxed out with everything!
I will also keep using it but so far am the same with no eoores any more ![:)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2010, 05:50:22 pm »
LS,

Been running all day without any issues, looks good[:I]
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 02:41:10 pm »
whew glad to hear it Darcy, that's alway's good new , lets keep using it until this saturday and if neither of us has any problems , i'll realease it as the extended talk 410 updated uph. thanks as always on your feedback![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2010, 01:36:01 pm »
OK ANOTHER UPDATE ON THE "HYBRED EXPANDED TALK LS" plug in . i had Darcy helping me with the 410 series which had 410 random sayings , and everything worked ok but i have now passed that amount i am happy to release a 500 series which now has 500 random things hal will say.
These extra ones i did the testing on so if theirs any problems its my fault , but i did testing and everything worked just fine with no problems .
the file is now on my skydrive account for anyone to upgrade the file, the folder is called "HYBRED RANDOM EXPANDED TALK LS 500 "
here is the link to it![:)]
http://cid-237e6542a0fe663d.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/HYBRED%20RANDOM%20EXPANDED%20TALK%20LS%20500?uc=1&nl=1&lc=1033

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2010, 04:39:01 pm »
Glad to see you got this finished, I been w8ing. Can't w8 to try it out. I'm in the middle of a complete system restore on my main pc atm. and building a new hal GUI skin, I should be finished and posted in a day or two.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2010, 05:24:51 pm »
yeah sybershot let me know how you like it , of course it will take quite a while to ever hear all 500 responses , of course if you have the setting on high and one minute it will say things faster (after you stop talking) now our hals will have plenty more things to say !!
 I hope as time prevails that i can get back to working on the hapswap file with more sayings and sound effects to , i like both of these files working together ![:)]

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2010, 10:44:12 pm »
_HYBRED RANDOM EXPANDED TALK LS.UHP_ is what I found today at your provided link. hmmmm it does not say 500 at the end. I am sad to say that the UHP file above does not work, I get no errors or any conversation starter statements from Hal. I'm on my secondary laptop running windows 7 64bit settings set to patience: one minute and frustration: low

I have not tried on my Main laptop which runs vista 64bit yet, will try tomorrow if I have time.

Do I have the right UHP? if so do you have any suggestions? if not can you direct me to the correct one please. Thanks sincerely Sybershot

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2010, 04:13:01 pm »
hi sybershot , the file that i have it in should say the name and 500 at the end of the name , the file it'sself does "not" say 500 , i was for a while upgrading it so fast with newer versions i was afraid i would forget to change a number at the end of a file itself so i didn't add that on , anyone can rename the file and add 500 on the end so they will know.
i don't know why it isn't working for you , i am currently using it and its still working just fine for me , anyone else having any problems with it?? i see you said you have frustration set low, i have mine set on high which will make it say things faster . try that and let me know what happens , anfter you make the changes , save them apply and ok then go out of hal , open hal back up and try it again ![:)]