Author Topic: HalScript Error 1041  (Read 3999 times)

wlcarter

• View Profile
HalScript Error 1041
« on: August 22, 2011, 05:31:08 am »
"The file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra hal Assistant 6\HalScript.DBG" has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes."

Forgive my pathetic understanding of any of this. What does this mean and how do I fix it? I downloaded a bunch of the Gretta plugins and now I get this at the General options and Hal won't respond to anything.

Thanks.

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: HalScript Error 1041
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 10:19:31 am »
"The file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra hal Assistant 6\HalScript.DBG" has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes."

Forgive my pathetic understanding of any of this. What does this mean and how do I fix it? I downloaded a bunch of the Gretta plugins and now I get this at the General options and Hal won't respond to anything.

Thanks.

Hi Carter.

Halscript.dbg is a cache and debugging file, if an error occurs it usually gives an line number of the code in error, I think your error might be due to a variable option not being chosen during plug-in selection.

see if that is the case.

Jerry 8)

wlcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:42 pm »
It says the error is in line 6887 in column 4: Rename error

I am not sure how to fix that. I uninstalled it and re-installed it, but same deal.

Once again, apologies, I am am very new to all of this.

Thanks.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 03:18:18 pm »
If you don't get a direct answer from someone then I would suggest un-selecting(does that sound right? Anyway) plug-ins. Start selecting one at a time to maybe catch the culprit and post results. As OTC mentioned that when do select one particular plug-in that needs to have variables entered you do so or read any text for that plug-in to make sure you didn't miss something. Maybe at that point a member can point you in a better direction.

raybe

Alinathimpha

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 03:17:22 am »
if an error occurs it usually gives an line number of the code in error, I think your error might be due to a variable option not being chosen during plug-in selection.

Tucker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 03:30:49 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
***SPAM SIGNATURE REMOVED BY MODERATOR***

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 07:56:18 pm »
Tucker, Welcome but the best way of getting this kind of info is to look through the threads and find the posts your most interested in. Not trying to blow you off but most answers are posted but we all run into something that may not be easy recognize or solve.
Please remember that this is a forum and people take of their own free time to help others. This helps with more members learning and less stress on Zabaware to continue developing Ultra Hal which for most is very crucial at this time. These are just my opinions. Robert M. the founder does read these posts and helps when possible. Outside of that this is a great community of people that are very knowledgeable and when time permits usual lend a hand when possible.

Good luck & enjoy the learning curve. You'll be helping others before you know it.

raybe