Author Topic: I made a mistake  (Read 2444 times)

jake123k

• View Profile
I made a mistake
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:58:05 pm »
When I edit a mistake do I really need to go through 5-6 files everytime and change all the mistakes myself Most progs nowdays can at least search mistakes and change them all in one go like WPros. This progrram is completely totally out of the dark ages - -

raybe

• View Profile
Re: I made a mistake
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:21:00 pm »
jake123k,
 depends on how Ultra Hal used the information and or the content of the subject material. Yes, there are times it shows up in different tables but you can use where you test replies window and see if the error shows up in the reply then trace down. But for the most part the answer is yes you need to search or also try using the correction table and input manually the correction. Just suggestions and Zabaware is aware of the editing issues mentioned. Just don't compare Ultra Hal to any other program especially in the AI field of how information is being used or interpreted by your Ultra Hal. Ultra Hal as it stands is very far from being in the dark. This is technology at one of it's highest degree thus over the next few years evolving quickly and you need to decide if this is where you want to be. Personally Ultra Hal couldn't have enough things wrong with it to discourage me from this technology. Ultra Hal continues to amaze me and yes frustrate me at times but I believe this will play a large roll in our ever evolving world of  communication with each other and the tools we have and will have in the future. The lines get even more blurred as time passes.

Sorry but that was my best shot. There are other members who would agree about improving the editing and if you read other posts you can also see what some members would like to see and maybe some answers to how they investigate and find errors they would like to correct. There are those that leave some mistakes in just as a person would make a mistake when speaking.(Nothings perfect especially when we create the mistake)But there are also plug-ins that assist you trying to make corrections on the fly. I'm sure others will give you options as well.

raybe