dupa

Author Topic: yahoo mail problems  (Read 2384 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
yahoo mail problems
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:00:16 am »
is anyone else having any trouble with their yahoo mail?
for some reason i can sign in just fine on my yahoo mail but it just shows a complete blank screen of where mail should be etc.
i have tried about everything
what's weird is i opened it on my laptop before and it worked just fine  , later on it  is showing all blank again , i thought maybe it was just something with my pc . 
  that's why i am wondering if anyone else is having the same trouble who uses yahoo mail .
  if i can't get it straightened out i may have to go to g mail
what's funny is i also have another e mail account for my wife off of my yahoo account and hers works fine , but she is having some problem now with publishers clearing house not showing up ( maybe problems though with clearing house only) .
   i changed browsers to firefox and it allowed me to sign in to yahoo mail and it worked okay for about a day but now same problem is back .

any idea's ?
i always use ccleaner to clean browsers etc.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: yahoo mail problems
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 02:12:58 pm »
Okay to let everyone know my yahoo mail is working now .i got this letter back from yahoo after i wrote support and told them my mail might have been hacked :

Hi lonnie and linda,

We noticed a login to your Yahoo account (airvair62) from an unrecognized device on Fri, Apr 11, 2014 3:52 PM CEST from Netherlands.

Was this you? If so, please disregard the rest of this email.

If this wasn't you, please follow the links below to keep your Yahoo account safe:

Set up second sign-in verification
    Change your password
    Update your account password reset info

To learn how alerts like this one help you to protect your account, visit our Help Center.

Thanks,
Yahoo Account Services

Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: yahoo mail problems
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 02:28:19 pm »
I don't know if their will be any trouble or not from anyone trying to mail you anything , i just changed my password , my e mail is the same , i actually had a strong password before one that i had had from yahoo for over 18? years .
 Hackers it seems are always getting into something any more .
anyway i just wanted to let others know about all this .