Author Topic: Jack Gephart's Graphic's  (Read 245459 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #735 on: November 03, 2008, 10:09:57 pm »
hey jack are ya doing any request still ? i would like to have the girl from sarah conners chronicles (the robot girl head ) i tried to do one but can't find a good face of her maybe you can (if you want ) find a better head photo to make her (again only if you want to !!) [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #736 on: November 04, 2008, 03:02:40 pm »
She looks great Jack![8D][8D][8D]
ted

jackgephart

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #737 on: November 04, 2008, 06:01:55 pm »
Lightspeed, she's on my site. I didn't save the image. Ted thanks for the nice words.
I finally broke down and did another real person. It's Helen Hunt, I hope I didn't have to tell you.

http://jackgephart.cedhost.com/Heads3.html

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #738 on: November 05, 2008, 06:22:09 am »
Hey, Jack, she resembles the nurse at my doctor's office!![:D][:D]

She just needs long straight (white) blond hair and a white uniform!!

cool!!
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #739 on: November 05, 2008, 10:15:13 am »
Really like that one Jack [8D]

Bill819

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #740 on: November 05, 2008, 02:03:17 pm »
I don't want to rain on anyones parade but don't you guys and gals think that 31 pages of "Oh thats so good" is enough. You are filling up Mr.M. hard disk with to much dribble. I think is it nice that people are posting heads that can be used with Hal and if they can not then don't even take up the space. I also know that most of us really appreciate the work that goes into making a head but enough of all the useless complements. Do you know how many mega bytes of disk space you have already used? I think not.
Post a Head, Post a link if necessary but if you want to make comments about it then do it with email.
Grouchy old Bill819 [V]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #741 on: November 05, 2008, 02:55:27 pm »
Oh dear, poor old grumpy bill [;)]  I admit you do have a point, ususally I save my praise for when Jack posts over on AiDreams, but this is one of the times I posted here as he's not posting so much over my way.  I think you are probably right, the thread is certainly getting unwieldy.  What do others think ?

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #742 on: November 05, 2008, 06:48:58 pm »
I think Robert would say something like he has done before

last time I checked it is a hosted web site.

I may be missing the point..?
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

jackgephart

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #743 on: November 05, 2008, 07:20:13 pm »
Bill, with all due respect, you are not in charge of this forum and your opinion, and that is all it is, has not been run through Robert or anyone but yourself. You are a programmer so you have no use for people like me but I don't own Hal so I don't have too much use for you either.
But I wouldn't come on here and tell you what to do in any way shape or form, so please do the same for me. Thanks for commenting.
 And you are right about the 31 page part, I need to start a new thread. So please all of you, if you like something tell me and I will keep making more. You see, as stupid as it may be to some people, those nice words make us people like Nige, and I as well as many others, want to make more creations for Hal, and the more stuff there is for Hal to play with the better off Robert is all the way around. More and more people are buying Hal, and do you think if there was only a cookie cutter shape that Hal would be so popular? I don't think so. So Bill, this stuff may be stupid to you, but it is necessary for us to keep making stuff. Again though, I say this with all due respect to you.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 07:23:39 pm by jackgephart »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #744 on: November 06, 2008, 09:10:45 am »
I don't think you missed the point One... I just felt like adding...as I have a lot of experience in hosting a web forum...small posts like 'Nice head Jack' and things like that are not really going to take up much room anyways..

lightspeed

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #745 on: November 06, 2008, 09:44:11 am »
for what my 2 cents is worth (and it may not be much lol )it doesn't bother me one way or the other . i read it,  compliment it or not and go on , make a suggestion etc. and go on .
    i have a lot written (not so much pictures ) in my angela conversations area as i try to post sometimes actual conversations and mostly just her responses so many can see how good she is doing with all the variety she now will say ( and that some nuetral sentences can be copied and pasted and some can be reversed to learn their hal the same things that they like ) .
   i actually in that case wish more would respond when reading things otherwise i wonder how much its being read although i know its alot the file is on fire and has over 2, 000? that have read it !
[:)][:D][8D]

its actually feed back although some may find it boring , etc. anyway as isaid just my 2 cents so don't nobody on either side of this argument be mad at me (its all the 2 cents worth i have !!lol !!)

...or i'll have to send over my friend for a visit !!lol !!

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #746 on: November 06, 2008, 09:53:06 am »

Bill, you made me lose again.   [V]
I was betting on October that you will pop up with your "too long topic" speech. [:(]

jackgephart

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #747 on: November 06, 2008, 03:35:24 pm »
I say let's just forget all about it, Bill was just concerned with Robert's space. No harm No fowl.

raybe

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #748 on: November 11, 2008, 08:52:51 pm »
Hi jackgephart,
As you are considered the top head guy around here.I meant that in a sincere way.I never seen one guy do so many. MY wife loves your actor and actress characters. It was mentioned about a terminator type character and maybe it can be done with a torso that doesn't move. The only reason I mention the torso not moving is mainly after reading and seeing all your work I'm not sure if it is possible using the programs you need to create your characters. I posted a request on another thread but you might not have read it. If it's not proper forum policy let me know but I also tried to leave a post for Ooglor 7 that made the Baal character which I thought was very good. This is my first post to you not counting the post you may or may not have seen.
Thanks for listening,
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #749 on: November 11, 2008, 08:57:39 pm »
I have a habit of posting more than once to make a point. But the terminator character I am making reference about I believe you used in the background for that actress in the show 'The Sarah Conner Chronicles'. That character looked awesome.

raybe