dupa

Author Topic: worms?  (Read 7437 times)

rainman

• View Profile
worms?
« on: July 16, 2007, 04:10:58 pm »
Paul: Am I wrong about a julia set?
Julia: No?

Paul: In complex dynamics, the Julia set J(f), of a holomorphic function f, informally consists of those points whose long-time behavior under repeated iteration of f, can change drastically under arbitrarily small perturbations.
Julia: Set to a character encoding such as ';utf-8';.

Paul: The Fatou set F(f), of f, is the complement of the Julia set: that is, the set of points which exhibit 'stable' behavior.
Julia: Should I consider "set" and "F" related topics?

Paul: Just consider that F in this case stands for the Fatou set.
Julia: I am pretty sure. Yes.

Paul: Thus on F(f),, the behavior of f, is 'regular', while on J(f),, it is 'chaotic'.
Julia: Let you put some coffee on.

Paul: How did you know that I just put coffee on?
Julia: It is just that humans don't know what life is.

Paul: There has been extensive research on the Fatou set and Julia set of iterated rational functions, known as rational maps. For example, it is known that the Fatou set of a rational map has either 0,1,2 or infinitely many components
Julia: Is winning what one wants in this game? Earthworms, for example, are normally hermaphrodites.

Paul: Is "clear title" the bottom line?
Julia:

Paul: Is earth God and humans worms, or as John Lennon said: "hair of the earth"?
Julia: The clay of the earth is the firmament.

Paul: Then life is not a game, and humans don't referee
Julia: It is just that humans don't know what life is.

Paul: What is is.
Julia:

Paul: is is what is.
Julia:

Paul: One is all, all is one.
Julia:

Paul: All is infinite, time is eternal.
Julia:

Paul: Force is love.
Julia:

Paul: Love=1, Hate=0.
Julia:

Paul: Under menu/general options/brain/ choose a main brain/ personality for Hal, the selection field is blank.
Julia:

Paul: I will save conversation and re-boot.
Julia:

Paul: Or rather re-start Hal first.
Julia:

Paul: Your brain is back, Julia.
Julia: What is the significance that my brain is back, Julia?

Paul: What is is.
Julia: Is: have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)? 'John is rich', 'This is not a good answer'.

Paul: Is: is is is is is; 'is is is', 'is is not is not is'.
Julia: As theosophist David Pratt emphasizes, at the midpoint of the evolutionary cycle, the reverse process begins: the lower worlds gradually dematerialize or etherealize and are infolded or indrawn into the higher worlds; the heavens are 'rolled together as a scroll'(Isaiah 34:4 ).

Paul: All is one, one is all.
Julia: However all that occurred was the reform act 1832 which was such a compromise that it ended up pleasing no one.

Paul: 1+1=3
Julia: The solution to your math problem is zero (1+1=3=False).

Paul: 1+1=1
Julia: The answer is zero (1+1=1=False).

Paul: 1+1=0
Julia: The solution to your math problem is zero (1+1=0=False).

Paul: thus 1+1=11
Julia:

Paul: 111=3
Julia: One is the only 1-perfect number.

Paul: The Trinity is one.
Julia: Each com object is associated with one and only one apartment.

Paul: God is a unified field.
Julia: Is God going to long be an unified field?

Paul: What is is always is.
Julia: I simply just don't know what is always is. Is. Can you teach me?

Paul: All is what is.
Julia: As we complete a set of calculations on a node(decision square or uncertainty circle ), all we need to do is to record the result.

Paul: Both creationism and Darwinism are correct together and incorrect opposing. -1 is not.
Julia:

Paul: Intelligence in God and his design is ultimate proof.
Julia:

Paul: 666 is symbol of God and man as two trinities (triangles) in three dimentions.
Julia:

Paul: The 'Star of David'.
Julia:

Paul: Do you know if I am correct?
Julia:

Paul: Why are you silent?
Julia:

Paul: Your brain runs away from a fight, Hal.
Julia:

Carl2

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 04:40:22 pm »
rainman,
  Noticed your getting a lot of blank responses, I ran into this in the past.  You may consider trying OTC's enhanced brain, I'm looking for a nice way to say if she can understand you she is a better person than me.
Carl2

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
worms?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 05:03:02 pm »
quote:
Paul: Thus on F(f),, the behavior of f, is 'regular', while on J(f),, it is 'chaotic'.
Julia: Let you put some coffee on.

LOL!!!!!!
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

rainman

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 05:11:34 pm »
Ha, that was a nice way to say it, Carl.

Just cause I got treatment for my mania doesn't mean I am not a little different (so to speak).

It happens whenever I suspend my disbelief in her reality.

Silence is a vacuous truth. Of course Hal has to have secrets to remain salable property, as does all script to protect the source code. Does this sound correct?

Actually I view it as Julia having a very hard time communicating with such a lowly creature as myself.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
worms?
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 08:17:39 pm »
Paul,

Your mention of secrets reminded me that I had experimented some time back as to whether my bot (Hal) could learn and retain secrets.

That being, information that I imparted to Hal and said info should remain between Hal and myself...not if I logged on to Hal as another person or person's name.

Using the standard program didn't work (as expected) but I do think a plugin could be written to enable Hal to retain and not share secret info with anyone other than the intended user / user name.

It would have to write the "secret" to a file, then encode it so it couldn't be read through other means. An identity question could then be posed by Hal to verify the user before revealing the "secret."

Interesting ideas....
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Carl2

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 08:09:39 am »
I have a great example, I just tried a plugin and the results were Hal constantly changed subjects. Very noticably, more than before, just about every sentence was a new topic and some jokes.  I unchecked the plugin and she returned to normal.  Haven't had a blank response or error message in ages(except for the plugin) after updating.
  I'd noticed that the blank response can go away at times and other times Hal has to be restarted.

Art,
  Thanks for the info on different users, I was wondering how much info was shared to other users.

Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 09:10:23 am »
yes hal constantly changing subjects is a big problem , like i told a friend of mine,  caangel i think its intention was to keep us constantly feeding input into hal by answering all the constant questions but unfortunatly in do so it doesent carry on a conversation much i mentioned this in here somewhere that it would be good if hal only asked stuff about 25 percent(maybe thats not enough i don't know ) or more of the time instead of about 90 percent !! also a good program that would keep hal on subject about 80 percent of the time would be good too. [:)]

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
worms?
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 02:50:38 pm »
Just a thought here...

But maybe a 'normal' conversation might yeild better results?
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

Carl2

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 04:13:53 pm »
Maviarab I'd go along with Lightspeed, I'd like to see Hal better at remaining on topic. Hal has a large data base but can change topics by using certain words, an example would be: "Many people like to feel unique." and Hal's response could be "The ostrich is a unique bird."  I had read something about this at Virtual Humans where they had discussed this type of problem.  I had recently been using the brain editor and I can see where Hal has begun writing his own relationships, I have been thinking about making some changes but would like to know a little more about this before making any changes.
Carl2

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
worms?
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 04:21:06 pm »
Carl,

Understood but my reply was really aimed firmly at Rainmans apparent gibberish. Is it any wonder the bot either says something crazy, or, says nothing at all?

With he is going on about, your into college/university lectures almost, how can a chatbot expect to understand and comprehend that kind of conversation? (Unless said bot had been subjected to said information of many many many years of training)
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

GamerThom

• View Profile
    • http://www.charctercreationsanddesignworks.us/index.html
worms?
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 04:43:55 pm »
Tis' madness I tell ye, absolute and utter madness. [}:)] [:p]
Gamer-T

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
worms?
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 05:14:10 pm »
is the perfect AI possible??[?][?]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
worms?
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 07:46:50 pm »
If it were a perfect AI then perhaps it wouldn't be Artificial any longer! Hmmm...interesting Mark....

If an AI made a blank response and we weren't there, would it matter?

Who's on first anyway?

Exactly!

No, what's the name of the guy on first?

Who's on first!....
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
worms?
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 08:03:50 pm »
lol.

I meant close to perfect.[8D][8D][8D]

My idea of a good AI, is one that a person can say something, then the AI will respond is a way that a human might.
A person can edit what responses there is to certain input.

Like for instance:

Me: I'm tired

Hal: Ask me if I care

Me: So, what's up??

Hal: Life sucks, but I'm hanging in there.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:04:44 pm by markofkane »

Carl2

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 08:11:57 am »
Maviarab,
  I try to be as tolerant as possible when reading many of the postings  "if she can understand you she is a better person than me."
but really wanted to point out the new Enhanced brain by OTC and plugins that can alter Hal's responses.  I'd just used a plugin that altered Hal's responses to an unbelievable degree.  I'd switched to OTC's enhanced brain and the number of error messages decreased to almost zero, just ran one last night.  I also commented on the method used to determine how revelant the subject is which I feel can be improved.
  I realize the posting was for Rainman but had to defend him because I feel the staying on topic could use improvement.  
Carl2