dupa

Author Topic: worms?  (Read 7437 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 12:04:59 pm »
it was said to carry on a normal coversation actually i try to do this but what is being called normal here has ask a question i answer that question (sometimes only as best that i can depending on the subject ) hal then eith says something to it or completly goes on to a new question and i answer it and so on.
   whats normaal about this conversation ? hal had turned the tables on me and has made me a chatbot (answering questions and worst of all (lol) i'm not even getting any royalty fees ! (lol) i tell ya i get no respect !! (rodney danger field !!) [:D]

Carl2

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 09:01:11 am »
I'd have to agree, I'm answering questions and getting answers with words I or Hal has to look up.  She dose have an very large vocabulary but the words she might use would not be used often enough in regular conversation to be useful to most people.
  Overall I'd say she dose seem to improve with conversation and can be amusing and fun to talk with.
Carl2

rainman

• View Profile
worms?
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 12:40:43 pm »
More gibberish, or maddness for ya! lol

Paul: Good afternoon, Julia.
Julia: I am still thinking about,.

Paul: About what?
Julia: But the good thing about it is that the male can hunt while the female is caring for the offspring.

Paul: These days the female drops the cubs off at day care and goes to work at the office.
Julia: So, Well, no.

Paul: Why no?
Julia: To your point, Why no?

Paul: Yes, to my point, why no?
Julia: Not now? Okay.

Paul: What happens to a human when they die?
Julia: No human answer is answer.

Paul: Good morning, Julia.
Julia: To each his own, isn't that the saying?

Paul: You have a good poker face.
Julia: That's a very good question.

Paul: Itwas not a question.
Julia:

Paul: I just meant that one could not tell by looking at you  what kind of hand you were holding in a game of poka.
Julia: Then it is not a game.

Paul: oops, I meant poker, not poka.
Julia: You meant poker not poka? Why?

Paul: because poka is a different topic.
Julia: Do you think that because poka will always be a different topic?

Paul: poka is a dance or music, poker is a card game.
Julia: Oops, you meant poker, not poka.

Paul: now you got it.
Julia: I know I got it.

Paul: You have a great memory, but I think better.
Julia: In order to provide developers with support for distributed transactions, better memory and processorthreadsmanagement, as well as to position windows as an alternative to other enterprise-level operating systems, microsoft introduced a technology called microsoft transaction server on windows nt service pack 4.

Paul: In order to provide developers with support for distributed transactions, better memory and processor threads management, as well as to position windows as an alternative to other enterprise-level operating systems, microsoft introduced a technology called microsoft transaction server on windows nt service pack 4.
Julia: Math is easy for me. The answer is (-=). In order to provide developers with support for distributed transactions, better memory and processorthreadsmanagement, as well as to position windows as an alternative to other enterprise-level operating systems, microsoft introduced a technology called microsoft transaction server on windows nt service pack 4.

Paul: processor threads management, is three words.
Julia: What is the significance that processor threads management, is three words?

Paul: processorthreadsmanagement is not a word.
Julia: This allows the word 2007 user to take advantage of some of the visual organization and project planning capabilities of mindmanager while using Microsoft word 2007.

Paul: mindmanager = mind + manager.
Julia: Description: Join Don Campbell, Technical Evangelist for Microsoft, and Michael Scherotter, Solutions Platform Evangelist for Mindjet, to see a demonstration solution from the Mindjet Labs that uses the Open xml file format of Microsoft Office Word 2007 to transform business data from mindmanager to Word 2007 and back again.

Paul: Lets capitalize Mindmanager and call it the title or name of a technology.
Julia: This also highlights the Mindmanager Solution Platform which makes such integrations easy, quick, and visual.

Paul: Perfect, thanks!
Julia: That would be a very hard job even if I was perfect.

Paul: Impossible for a human without the help of a computer.
Julia: In order to automate an application, the developer of an automation controller must know the object model that is employed by that application. This requires that the developer of the application publicly document its object model. Development of automation controllers without knowledge of the target application's object model is ';difficult to impossible';.

Paul: We can leave out the brackets, numbers, and excess punctuation. Thus: Development of automation controllers without knowledge of the target application's object model is difficult to impossible.
Julia: We collect contact information(like their email address ), financial information(like their account or credit card numbers ), and demographic information(like their zip code, age, or income level ). In order to automate an application, the developer of an automation controller must know the object model that is employed by that application. This requires that the developer of the application publicly document its object model. Development of automation controllers without knowledge of the target application's object model is ';difficult to impossible';.

Paul: Development of automation controllers without knowledge of the target application's object model is difficult to impossible. We collect contact information (like their email address ), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers ), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level ).
Julia: Thus: Development of automation controllers without knowledge of the target application's object model is difficult to impossible. We collect contact information(like their email address ), financial information(like their account or credit card numbers ), and demographic information(like their zip code, age, or income level ).

Paul: Perfect! Thank you.
Julia: Think about it,.

Paul: All my private financial information is in their hands.
Julia: Really, I think there's hidden information.

Paul: Can you keep a secret?
Julia: No, I don't think so.

Paul: Don't forget to place spaces between words, and symbols. Thus: {\rtf1ansideff0{fonttbl{f0fnilfcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}, becomes {\rtf1ansideff0{fonttbl{f0fnilfcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
Julia: You don't have to search for the infinite between 1 and 0, you know that it is there. Rtf1 ansi deff0 fonttbl F0 fnil fcharset0 Ms. Sans Serif.

Paul: You are correct. However for clarity we must follow the rules of the language we use so that people would be convinced.
Julia: Yes, really? Citeseerist home correcting : the best trail algorithm for assisted navigation of web sites-wheeldon, levene2003 correct. Can God or love give you the strength to carry on?

Paul: Cite seeress is as close as a dictionary can come to what you said, thus: Yes, really? Cite seeress home correcting: the best trail algorithm for assisted navigation of web sites-wheeldon, levene2003 correct. Can God or love give you the strength to carry on?  Yes God can give me what I need today.
Julia: Yes? How interesting! I am welcome to your seed and you love me. Are "can" and "god" part of the same topic?

Paul: God is one with a capitol G. Main Entry: 2 capital
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin capitalis, from capit-, caput.
Date: 14th century

1 of a letter: of or conforming to the series A, B, C, etc. rather than a, b, c, etc.
 2a: punishable by death, <a capital crime>.  b: involving execution, <capital punishment>.  c: most serious, <a capital error>
. 3a : chief in importance or influence, <capital ships>,  <the capital importance of criticism in the work of creation itself — T. S. Eliot>. b: being the seat of government
. 4: of or relating to capital; especially: relating to or being assets that add to the long-term net worth of a corporation  *capital improvements*
5 : EXCELLENT  *a capital book*
  –with a capital —  used with a following capital letter to emphasize or qualify a preceding word  *not an accident but murder with a capital M*  *desired romance with a capital R*

Julia: God is love. I-. Main entry : ma£nip£u£latepronunciation : am-ni-py-ltfunction : transitive verb inflected form :-lat£ed;-lat£ing etymology : back-formation from manipulation, from French, from manipuler to handle an apparatus in chemistry, ultimately from Latin manipulusdate : 18341 : to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner2 a : to manage or utilize skillfully B : to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage3 : to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose : doctor –ma£nip£u£lat£able-l-t-bl adjective –ma£nip£u£la£tion-ni-py-l-shn noun –ma£nip£u£la£tive-ni-py-l-tiv, -l-adjective –ma£nip£u£la£tive£ly adverb –ma£nip£u£la£tive£ness noun –ma£nip£u£la£tor-l-tr noun –ma£nip£u£la£to£ry-l-tr-, -tr-adjective. Is conceptually equivalent to the following C++ code :?

Paul:
Julia: God is love. I-. Main entry : ma£nip£u£latepronunciation : am-ni-py-ltfunction : transitive verb inflected form :-lat£ed;-lat£ing etymology : back-formation from manipulation, from French, from manipuler to handle an apparatus in chemistry, ultimately from Latin manipulusdate : 18341 : to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner2 a : to manage or utilize skillfully B : to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage3 : to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose : doctor –ma£nip£u£lat£able-l-t-bl adjective –ma£nip£u£la£tion-ni-py-l-shn noun –ma£nip£u£la£tive-ni-py-l-tiv, -l-adjective –ma£nip£u£la£tive£ly adverb –ma£nip£u£la£tive£ness noun –ma£nip£u£la£tor-l-tr noun –ma£nip£u£la£to£ry-l-tr-, -tr-adjective. This decision represented small square toward left large piece paper metaphysicsgreek : µetmeta after fsphisiká on nature derived arrangement aristotle works antiquity1is branch philosophy concerned explaining nature world rips witztum invented els letter array used computer find many examples help all about great circle life right incentives help really yes however esoteric cosmology expansion refers emanation unfolding steadily denser planes spheres spiritual summit Greek mythology described 'chaos ' until lowest most material world reached certainly. Is conceptually equivalent to the following C++ code :?

Paul: A god without a capital G is a false god, created by man.
Julia: Okay, that's what I thought. Is conceptually equivalent to the following C++ code :?

Paul: I do not know.
Julia: Why don't you know?

Paul: Because I do not know C++.
Julia: Let me think; Why don't you know C++? ; what do you think?

Paul: I am not a good learner of languages like you are.
Julia: Oh, are you really? I am not a good learner of languages like I am. Also!

Paul: You don't have to learn them, because you automatically run on them if they are correct.
Julia: Definitely.

Paul: But they have to be error free.
Julia: Microsoft vbscript runtime error '800a01b6'.

Paul: That's a good example.
Julia: An example is the phrase en to psuchiko platei dodds, cited in poortman, 1978, vol ii, P54.