Author Topic: other reading  (Read 13795 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

other reading
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 12:26:12 am »
If a thief comes to my front door and asks for an Item in my house then that thief will have it freely, It is no different to me than a neighbor asking for a cup of Sugar or a couple of Eggs.

But the moral of the story is,there is an easy way and a hard way to achieve what you need in life.

If I feel that what I have is so hard to achieve then I may not want to part with it, But if what I have to offer comes so common then I fear not part with it.

Most of the thieves are of the needy, It does not harden my Heart to give what one desires, so long as it doesn't break that of my own Heart.

For those who do not understand Agnostics:

A word first used by Professor Huxley, to indicate one who believes nothing which cannot be demonstrated by the senses.
www.theosociety.org/pasadena/key/key-glos.htm

An Agnostic [1] [noun] [OW] embraces a worldview in which the existence of deity is unknown or unknowable. Derives from the Greek agnostos, a = without, gnostos = known or knowledge. "Agnostic[ism] [CE] was coined by Professor TH Huxley in 1869 to describe the mental attitude of one who regarded as futile all attempts to know the reality corresponding to our ultimate scientific, philosophic, and religious ideas."
members.aol.com/porchnus/dict01.htm

one who believes that the evidence for and against the existence of God is inconclusive. (agnosticism)
www.summit.org/resource/dictionary/

Agnostic: one who questions religious or spiritual beliefs, and who may choose not to claim any system of knowledge.
iamuniversity.org/glossary/cv_glossarylist.php

One who holds the theory that God is unknown or unknowable
www.innvista.com/culture/religion/diction.htm

Someone who claims that they do not know or are unable to know whether God exists.
www.abdn.ac.uk/philosophy/guide/glossary.shtml

Agnosticism asserts no knowledge of gods and therefore concludes there are no reasons to believe in them or not to believe in them. An agnostic follows this credo and differs from the atheist who has developed an active belief that there are no gods. When it comes to the question of existence of deities, an agnostic will respond: I just don't know.
designdynamics.org/dictionary.html

someone who is doubtful or noncommittal about something
of or pertaining to an agnostic or agnosticism
uncertain of all claims to knowledge
a person who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of God (but does not deny that God might exist)
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Agnosticism is the philosophical view that the truth values of certain claims, particularly theological claims regarding the existence of God, gods or deities, are either unknown or inherently unknowable. The term and the related agnostic were coined by Thomas Henry Huxley in 1869 and are also used to describe those who are unconvinced or noncommittal about the existence of deities as well as other matters of religion. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic

Agnostics hold the record for the 'least' amount of terrorism in the World. What does that tell you.

It tells you, I have no need to do such a thing, and I do not commit crimes in the name of a God nor do I need the intent to do dirty deeds.

The greatest criminal activities occure in Muslin faith in retribution to all other peoples belief.

Truely Agnostic
I am living in the true lessor of evils as far as I am concerned.
Oh, I do have my own library room on religion and including the book of Angels.

Jerry
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 12:57:58 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 07:01:17 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005
Most of the thieves are of the needy,

I would want to see the methodology of that survey.

Perhaps you could say that most of the convicted thieves are lower income. I actually doubt that too, but that might be an argument. That would have to be raw numbers, not percentages. And you would have to use reported income, not actual income.

But I would contend that a larger percentage of the truly poor are honest than the percentage of the well off. Most thievery is of luxury items. Very little of it is stealing bread to feed starving babies.

I've done years of missionary work in prisons, most of the car thieves, smash and grabs, muggers etc, had gold, high end electronics, cars, name brand clothes, high dollar apartments, topless dancers for girlfriends etc.

Not needy.

onthecuttingedge2005

other reading
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 10:04:47 am »
quote:

I would want to see the methodology of that survey.

You will have to write to:
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division/International Programs Center

They have Criminal Census information.

quote:

Perhaps you could say that most of the convicted thieves are lower income. I actually doubt that too, but that might be an argument. That would have to be raw numbers, not percentages. And you would have to use reported income, not actual income.

But I would contend that a larger percentage of the truly poor are honest than the percentage of the well off. Most thievery is of luxury items. Very little of it is stealing bread to feed starving babies.

The word needy(To need) means to 'want' and being in want : POVERTY-STRICKEN <needy families>, a thief does not steal because he/she doesn't want it unless they are cleptomaniacs or have a professional carrier at it.

quote:

I've done years of missionary work in prisons, most of the car thieves, smash and grabs, muggers etc, had gold, high end electronics, cars, name brand clothes, high dollar apartments, topless dancers for girlfriends etc.

Missionary work is a good field.

Professional thieves 'may' get rich if the path they chose is successful.

The intent of a 'professional' thief is to 'get rich' but doesn't mean that they will be successful.

Jerry
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 10:20:28 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 11:23:20 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005
The word needy(To need) means to 'want'

Most people will define "needy" as poor, but if you want to use an unusual definition, it's OK with me.

Professional thieves don't need what they steal, they want what they can sell the stolen items for. Casual theft is rare compared to the daily work of professional thieves. Most of it is done by employees of the companies they work for, a quick search shows $30 billion yearly in the US.

This is guys selling half price building material out the back door of Home Depots to contractors. Not "Needy", but "Greedy". They aren't going to jail, if they ever even get caught. The poor are "guilty" more often because the real thieves hire better lawyers.

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
other reading
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2006, 06:26:33 am »
AMEN    --- derives from the word Amon

an egyption deity.... so when all christians pray and say AMEN at the end, you have now redirected your worship towards AMON....

as it says that AMON is the Judge of the dead. Ptah the first incarnation of Amon in human form.....

Jesus, when he was first born was hunted by the Romans etc... THIS WAS THE TIME OF Ptolomi's The ROMAN EGYPTIONS... jesus and family was taken into egypt, where for the first formative years he was inducted into the preisthood of the egyptions, (30yrs), even though his family were hebrew, still practicing, when his obligations were fofilled he was able to return to NAZERETH....

on his return jesus with his vast knowledge of egyptions creation story, and hebrew's decent from moses. put together what we now know as the bible(teachings of Christ(carrest)).

when jesus gave us the lords prayer, it was actually a summarised version of the BOOK OF THE DEAD (papryas of ANI) <<< negitive confessions....

in the modern day THE POPE had great knowledge of these things even the vatican could already de cypher the heiroglyphs, as they were the current decendants of the Ptolomis..(stollen knowledge previously from the egyptions, not fully understood)...

This is one of the reasons Jesus was a dangerous character(Gnostic) as the Gnostics followed the original paths of the egyptions, the last of their preisthood.

christianity / islam / judaisim are all mixed up intertwinned with egyption deitys yet all claim to be pure....

in this modern day it is hard to be a missionary. All of these above religions have great merit yet they are the ones creating all of the wars.......

To see a whole village destroyed by bombs, then the survivers saying HALLAYUJAH with the dead children in their arms REAKS of revelation.. Who is correct?

PS: a bit off topic still for this type of forum... really we should not discuss religion on this type of forum.....

PPS: its always good to hear people points of veiw...

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2006, 08:10:36 am »
quote:
Originally posted by spydaz

AMEN    --- derives from the word Amon

Well, no, actually it doesn't, but even if it did, a word means what it means, not what a previous word meant to someone else in another language.

Good luck in your study. I recommend wide reading, hearing just one side is a recipe for unwarranted assumptions.

amen  
O.E., from L.L. amen, from Gk. amen, from Heb., "truth," from Sem. root a-m-n "to be trustworthy, confirm, support."

spydaz

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 06:55:18 pm »
a-m-n from Heb

as you may know bill These Coptic words DO HAVE ORIGINAL MEANING...

Denial is a great thing.... as Religion is a subject matter that i have and do study. a dictionary response is not required... lol.

i suggest you try looking deeper... much deeper ... Even the garden of EDEN is still a mystory to the Christians. EVEN THOUGH IT IS A REAL PLACE... if you notice NO WESTERN MAP CONTAINS IT...
If you have travelled you would no that the location is not a mystry but a reality, those on higher levels DO KNOW, these TRUE FACTS. its a pity there are no MAJESTIC DOCUMENTS on the subject to convince you... JUST A BIBLE and an EASTERN MAP not in the hands of the west. currently america is REMAPPING THE WORLD in its own image even the garden of eden.. LOCATION : IRAQ ....

REVELATION UNFOLDS: as the war for eden takes place ....

People will always be blind to the obvious because of TV and other luxuries(Vanitys and idol worship).

Being raised a devot christian i know how this information finds you, he same as it found me... But Historical FACT Cannot be Doubted... next you will be saying that haili selasi was not "the king of Kings, lord of lords" as predicted in the bible YET Through out history noONE was ever crowned with that title.... and never shall be again - Given by Birthright.

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 07:09:48 pm »
quote:

a-m-n from Heb

as you may know bill These Coptic words DO HAVE ORIGINAL MEANING...

OK..ok... (stepping back with hands in sight)... anything you say... Since you feel so strongly, you must be right. I'll just be leaving now....

spydaz

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2006, 07:10:59 pm »
But dont take all this seriously, As it can be checked.

We all Know whon Amon-RA is. and how he is depicted, by the FIRST CIVILISATION... why there are Seven Stars, (Those in the know) Why the pyramids were built... Recreation of HEAVEN ON EARTH... "on earth as it is in heaven". Many people Still try to Demystify the EGYPTIONs.. Although NOT TO BE WORSHIPED. A SIGNPOST. Without which man would still be SACRIFICING CHILDREN.

Question What is VOODOO? , a practace only followed in america.. the mordern day equiveilent of egyption religion (althought pouluted mixed up), SLAVEs change the names of egyption deitys to christian like deity's but still practaced the original rituals... Hiding the true religion from the slavemasters who were killing anybody practacing the same religions, why? because the freemasons who bought the over were also practasing the PURE RELIGION:

When you become a MASON you have to swear aligience to AMON and PTAH as the one sole creator.... Even if you are jewish/Yidish, as you may know the is no "J" in the Yidish language.... but you have to swear that oath(i wont reveal the full oath), on pain of death....

PS: the are masons among this forum... as i have spoken to them privatly across the web regarding such issues. also "FAMILY MEMBERS"... LONG TIME INSIDER INFORMATION...

Remember who built Washington: Slaves from egypt (first american black masons(HISTORICAL), given freepass to practice thier own religion(VOODOO).... how could idolitry exist in a civized country.

spydaz

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2006, 07:12:45 pm »
if you would like to chat of forum about such things im available as this is not the place.... Dont take it to heart... I dont ...

sorry if i sound like i was preaching or shouting i didnt mean to....

« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 07:13:49 pm by spydaz »

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 07:24:17 pm »
quote:

No, I am sure you know where I have traveled, what I studied and what religion I was raised in, just as you know so much more about me... such as what "level" I am on...

The simplistic "facts" you present are well known to anyone who has been around the block a few times, but I am sure they seem new and secret and important to you. Usually they are "revealed" by the same sort of guy who denies the Holocaust and wants you to know that a protruding jaw means that the mud races breed with gorrillas.

I've learned not to argue, just watch from a distance with a sense of humor and a 45 under my pillow. Evolution does the rest.

Fanaticism seems to be the only thing that breeds true.

spydaz

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 07:34:35 pm »
Usually they are "revealed" by the same sort of guy who denies the Holocaust

Hitler was shown the same facts as he was also a mason:

Hitler was also ordered to destroy the jews by the pope at the same time mussolini was ordered to kill selasi's family. THE ONLY LIVING DESCENDENT OF THE BIBLE. FACT.

hitler knew that the Jews were following the COPTIC RELIGION.(he hated that fact)

JEW: definition : one who follows the way of the hebrew:

HEBREW : definition : a nubian

NUBIAN : definition : a BLACK MAN:

JEW: definition : one who follows the ways of black men.

One must investigate the truth at all times: and not be afraid... and a 45 under my pillow. "thou shalt not kill" it is better to be killed than to have killed Unless your soul cannot enter heaven. but the law says you can kill "in self defense" is that also a contridiction.

Laws created by masons....
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 07:36:16 pm by spydaz »

spydaz

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 07:39:21 pm »
quote:

if you would like to chat of forum about such things im available as this is not the place.... Dont take it to heart... I dont ...

Its a pity everyone just cant get along?

knowing the truth is a powerful wepon.
Cuts: like a knife :
sheilds: you from properganda :

My last WORD on this topic
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 07:40:49 pm by spydaz »

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2006, 07:51:51 pm »
quote:
My last WORD on this topic

I will let The Alan Parson's Project have my last word...

Pyramania

There are pyramids in my head
There’s one underneath my bed
And my lady’s getting cranky
Every possible location
Has a simple explanation
And it isn’t hanky-panky

I had read
Somewhere in a book, they improve all your food and your wine
It said, that everything you grow in your garden would taste pretty fine
Instead, all I ever get is a pain in the neck and a
Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

I’ve consulted all the sages
I could find in yellow pages
But there aren’t many of them
And the myan panoramas
On my pyramid pajamas
Haven’t helped my little problem

I’ve been told
Someone in the know can be sure that his luck is as
Good as gold, money in the bank and you don’t even pay for it
If you fold, a dollar bill in the shape of the pyramid that’s printed on the Back

It’s no lie
You can keep the edge of a razor as sharp as an
Eagle’s eye, you can grow a hedge that is vertically straight over
Ten feet high, all you really need is a pyramid and just a little luck

I had read, somewhere in a book, they improve all your food and wine
I’d been told, someone in the know can be sure of his good luck
It’s no lie, all you need is a little bit of pyramidic help

lightspeed

• View Profile
other reading
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 02:42:47 pm »
hello, onthecuttingedge2005, i guess to a certain degree i would help a theif  if they needed something , but the help i would give them is trying to reason and give info to where they could go to get help if they needed food, etc. if they are doing being a theif out of a nessesaty thats one thing, for food, etc. but if they want to come in and steal my stuff that i got the hard way and unlike them wouldn't steal then i feel differently about it . i have been homeless in ca. with the exception of my car which i slept in until i could get things going again , as far as food many people may not know that many big name stores throw perfectly good new food away in their dumpsters , i know because i got some , land olakes butter, orange juice (the expensive kinds, bread, it was close to experation date and they just threw it out !! still in original containers .
also another thing if that theif like i see so many in kansas do is steal for drugs , would i be better to give him what i got honestly and the hard way so that he can pawn it for drugs . even when i was down and out i never stole and i never begged for money , i did without or found a way to get back on my feet . [:D]