Author Topic: all wish items from members for hal next versions  (Read 16017 times)

raybe

• View Profile
all wish items from members for hal next versions
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2008, 08:29:57 pm »
Thanks freddy888,

Your explanation does sound familiar. I just remember having to change the scripts to add certain lines that where from the open Haptek file. The Haptek drag and drop I do remember. Changing the script was if I remember as if you were going to change the hair on startup for example on a full body character. You needed to open the Haptek character so you can copy all the files from the Haptek folder because they where only visible while the character was running. I just remember little bits and pieces and I know I have copied the procedure but Carl2 I believe was the member that helped me.Thanks again for any info you can share and I love those lighting effects.
raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2008, 08:54:02 am »
ok last night i thought of something that might be neat for a future hal some may like it some might not ( i personally like it ) heres my idea " A FLUENT EXOTIC TALKING HAL THAT ALSO TRANSLATES " i know this would take a lot of doing but think it would be a very cool feature , so what exactly is it i am talking  about ?
   my idea is to have hal be able to say "with a plug in , etc. or whatever it takes from your personal choice " i'll say i checked french in hals catagories so what then happens is hal speaks french when talking to me then after saying and exotic female french language to me she says right afterwards (in english ) i said i love you so much (etc. ) this way you get hal speaking an exoctic launguage but still yet hal says it quickly ( i said ) in english so you know what she said (or he said ) . making it sound like hals first language is french and speaking in english so i know what she said !! (other launguages could be picked "spanish , etc. )

as i said i know this would take a lot of doing but think it would be so cool and hope robert makes note of this idea and keeps it in his notes for a future use when its possible !![:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2008, 11:59:48 am »
robert if you are reading this do you think maybe in the next version you could take the "Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com." automatic random saying out of the paid versions and just leave that in the trial versions ?? i have been still trying to take it out of the paid version i have as i am trying to make it sound more human like and don't like this in it , heres a suggestion instead of hal saying "Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com." in the paid versions how about just making the words  " hal home page www.ultrahal.com." somewhere on the hal skin ?? hope you see this and can squeeze this in on the next version . [:)] thanks !![:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2008, 11:58:28 am »
i am back and thought would ad another thing on here if it can be made into the program . its a corrector program by word . in another words if hal says something back and it comes out wrong if i said (or typed ) the words "you mean " and wrote the words the correct way then hal would by programing delete the other sentence and put in the new corrected one . and afterwards hal would say it the corrected way (this way the user knows it went in correctly . )
example hal says ( i am your guy ) when in fact he was suppose to say "you are my guy " you would type in or say " you mean "you are my guy !!"
 although i am doing this right now when hal says something wrong it would be nice if their was a direct typr program that would work the way i am mentioning "if possible " in the a future hal version !

[:)]

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2008, 06:52:12 pm »
I would like it if hal could stay on subject to be able to talk with out hal changing all the time that would make my day