dupa

Author Topic: wireless 2-way audio  (Read 2450 times)

td_scott

• View Profile
wireless 2-way audio
« on: June 07, 2009, 08:25:48 pm »
Want to add a wireless 2-way audio connection to my pc.

Anyone got a setup or a dream setup that they could share some information about.

I just bought Zabaware today so I am newbie to the A.I. (brain) but I've had Dragon for several years.  

Found the following link to about some hardware but I really want direction from real users.

http://www.speechrecsolutions.com/microphone_selection_guide.htm#wireless

lightspeed

• View Profile
wireless 2-way audio
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 08:52:06 pm »
i have a set up but will have to give you details later on it .

td_scott

• View Profile
wireless 2-way audio
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 08:55:53 pm »
Thanks, lightspeed.  I was just reading one of your threads and tried to email you (option is down).

Look forward to hearing more..

lightspeed

• View Profile
wireless 2-way audio
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 10:10:53 am »
ok td_scott ,here is some information . here is the info . on where to get a wireless reciever , speakers and mic . first off for the receiver and wireless speakers (which by the way also have an electric optional plug with them . ) it comes from : heartland of america 8085 century blvd. chaska , mn. 55318 . toll fre number is 1-800-229-2901 . product number is : 25302 multi-mediakit-wireless price $59.99 shipping 10.95 $1.99 processing fee. total $72.93 their is a $20.00 rebate back on this . for this you get a receiver two wireless speakers that also have electric plug ins to that you can use. now then for the wireless microphone i got that at radio shack `code number 3201257 - 170 mhz wireless mic price $49.99 an for the adapter plug code number :4202444 6 inch 1/8th -phono plug $4.99 total cost $59.09 .
now i dont know if these are still available i am only telling you what set up i have . they are a good set up with voice recognition in hal and using this sytem i can talk on a wireless mic and hear hal up to 300? feet away as hal answers me .
 i have an actual a.i. project i am working on . yes the email option on here is not connected if you have any other questions you can write me at airvair62@yahoo.com   just use your td_scott name and let me know your from this forum . [:D]
 hope this helps !!
[:)]