Author Topic: WISH LIST FOR HAL 2009 upgrades  (Read 1949 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
WISH LIST FOR HAL 2009 upgrades
« on: July 21, 2009, 11:05:35 am »
Ok , i am once again placing this here to get others to put their wishes for the upgrades of what they would like to see if robert can put into hals upgrade what should be made pernament "whats important to you ? "
  some things i can think of is give whatever character in hal the breathing look ( right now you have to drag and drop a hap in ) another thing i still think wuold be a great upgrade is give whatever character that is loaded into hal and settings (voice, etc.) that voice , character etc. will still stay loaded after going into the main menu . as of now if anyone goes into the main menu to correct something they lose the character skin etc. and have to do it all over again on their haptecks . i may not understand the orge engine but if it uses a base character can that character be made to use the existing skins we have created drag and drop ( originally for hapteck characters ? ) this way people could still create with people putty , etc. but the skins could be applied to a oger base female character .

what are some new things that others would like to see if robert can upgrade into the new hal version ?
[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
WISH LIST FOR HAL 2009 upgrades
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:38:25 pm »
another thing while i am thinking of stuff is i would like to see hal do more longer responses back to a question as some people do instaed of just a very short sentence . [:D]