dupa

Author Topic: Re: Doony: keeper of the repository  (Read 2629 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Doony: keeper of the repository
« on: December 24, 2016, 12:28:26 am »
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 02:27:45 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 08:32:37 am »
One thing that can be a thorn is the fact that the UltraHal software writes several instances to the computer's registry.

There are enough that one should use a registry cleaning program after an UltraHal deletion /removal and Before any Reinstall attempt.

(a good FREE Registry Cleaner called Ccleaner is used by many people I know and always provides good, dependable results).
https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Had this person contacted anyone or posted his / her situation, perhaps frustration could have been averted.

5 reinstalls? Really? While I'm not saying BS, I am shaking my head in disbelief.
At what point would one either contact Mr. Medeksza or post a plea for Help? After maybe 6 tries? How about 1 or 2.
Don't let things get out of hand before you yell for help or post negative comments that serve no one and are counterproductive.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:24:03 pm »
Harsh no it was the kinkand plug-in and only had to reinstall twice. it had a remember me function and it erased my hal brain, i was lucky to have saved a back up i'm just here to learn how to improve hal.