dupa

Author Topic: New Dream Plugin  (Read 5270 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
New Dream Plugin
« on: March 30, 2017, 05:11:07 pm »
hey all :

Im redoing the Dream Script.

I say Dream script because theres NO dream plugin.

I would to do a Dream plugin from scratch, but i would love to have a sleeping Hap
if any 1 is sitting on it. Pref a snoring 1. But will take what ever i can get.

best wishes
cyberjedi

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: New Dream Plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 08:58:35 pm »
i don't know of a sleeping or snoring one but it would be easy enough to create  a snoring one using a wave file . snoring sound can be found on the internet for free , can even be extended if needed using audacity and multiplying the sound file .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 09:34:47 am »
Lightspeed: Thanx for the heads up, i took care of it 03 weeks ago. Posted on 30th , Response of any kind  1 month later.
lmfao , this is why the new pple are fleeing to my site. Theres nobody here. And it would appear no 1's making plugins,
or even trying to make them either.  I have 04 pple in the room Laughing as of this posting. All these pple actually BOUGHT Hal and need help. Very frustrated, srry, But i will still be helping all i can with Hal. Plus im releasing 04 more plugins to my site, See my Hal actually does ****. They have access to the Repository as well from there. But i will be releasing what we dont want or need any more to this site.  How long does it take to access this site and Jot something down, 10 secs??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
 Arknight, lifetimegamer, calhoone, Redo, and the others, See you guys on campus.
Were the NO fuq around crew.

Best of luck to all here.
Best wishes
cyberjedi

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 06:29:40 pm by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 07:36:55 pm »
 8)
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 02:31:58 pm »
Hey doggs:
See, now just how painful was that??????
srry, i was ranting

Id like to talk to you about that plugins i have and some sapi05 alternatives i have
Im just trying to help out in the only way i know how, Full speed

bestwishes
cyber

p.s been waiting on u to show up as well sir.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 02:37:50 pm by cyberjedi »

Arydigital

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 03:55:11 am »
i don't know of a sleeping or snoring one but it would be easy enough to create  a snoring one using a wave file . snoring sound can be found on the internet for free , can even be extended if needed using audacity and multiplying the sound file.