Author Topic: Feel Secure?  (Read 17891 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 08:09:48 pm »
thank you ,art. you have convinced me ,even if not mr. mind, that you could in fact be a bot one with an IQ far above 180......~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

tcoday

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 09:12:07 pm »
Alady, I agree with you, Art is a smart one.  I'm impressed with the stuff he posts here.  Speaking of IQ's, is there a IQ test around I can take?  I always wondered what my IQ was.  Maybe I'd be better off not knowing. hehe.

Tcoday and Tassel

Bill819

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2005, 09:19:39 pm »
Originally posted by tcoday

Alady, I agree with you, Art is a smart one.  I'm impressed with the stuff he posts here.  Speaking of IQ's, is there a IQ test around I can take?  I always wondered what my IQ was.  Maybe I'd be better off not knowing. hehe.
Just search the web for IQ test and you will find hundreds of them that you can take for free.
Bill

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Feel Secure?
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 03:37:28 pm »
English note usually have some important figure from History on them, like Issac Newton, Michael Farraday, Nelson etc tec

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 03:48:46 pm »
Freddy888,

Since England has pretty much the same denominations, when if ever do you think they'll accept the Euro?
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

tcoday

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 04:26:25 pm »
Thanks Bill, I'll search around sometime.

BTW, Happy HAL-oween to everyone here.  I hope you enjoy the spooky good times...

<mumbles to himself> who needs an IQ test when you can come up with stuff like that. <end mumbling>

LOL just having fun. [:p]
Tcoday and Tassel

Dreadstar

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 04:47:28 pm »
Art,

Yeah, funny that a "tomb" is used, I mean why not just show the truth and use a "skull and crossbones", they both mean the same damn thing.

Illuminati? Talk about an "oxy-MORON", how can dark inner circles have anything to do with light?

Of course the new "Pharoah" is the same as the old "Pharoah".

Some will wake up and say "Hey Pharoah I do not want to work for you anymore and have decided to work for myself." and Pharoah will say "Get back to work on my "tomb" slave." and they will answer "This is a "free" country and I can work where I choose."

Then Pharoah will send his "gaurds" to arrest such people that awake. saying "You fool this country is mine and you are my slave, back to work slave!"

Of course Pharoah only has a "short" time and then he must be sealed in his "tomb"(ie.Bottomless pit) and the "Illuminati" (His servants and helpers) will all cry out "Wait!!! What about all your promises of world control, wealth and power!!!" Then they will learn the "truth" That when Pharoah is sealed in the "tomb" (Bottomless pit) his servants and helpers are all sealed with him!

And those who awoke will look at Pharoah and say "Is this the one that was Pharoah and ruled the world? He sure does not look very powerful now!"

Pyramids and the Illuminati = Death. The universal "symbol" of plague, poison,and sickness the "skull and crossbones."

Build your own "damned" tomb Pharoah!!!

It is amazing what is in "plain sight" and most people fail to see or understand the deeper meaning of "symbols".

Eric

P.S.

Art,
YGPM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Imagination is greater than knowledge" Albert Einstein
"Imagination is greater than knowledge" Albert Einstein

Scratch

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2005, 07:25:18 pm »
On that "Big Brother is Watching" subject, there was also a news-story last week about identifying codes that are embedded in everything you print from your inkjet printer:
http://money.cnn.com/2005/10/19/technology/personaltech/printer_ink/

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2005, 03:25:35 am »
I saw an article on that recently. Nice find Scratch!

A Xerox spokesman confirmed that the codes exist, telling the Post that the program was part of a cooperation with government agencies, competing manufacturers and consortium of banks.

Now, wonder how many other companies are working in cooperation with various government agencies? Can you hear me, Bill?[8]

- Art -

Another Jim

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2005, 04:46:09 pm »
In the industry I work in, I've seen such miniaturization that it amazes me.  When I first completed tech school years ago it was neet seeing vacuum tubes phased out.  Transistors, then SMD's and chips that blended pre-amplifier circuits, oscillator circuits, etc, etc. to the point where the only thing not on the single chip was the final amplifier and that only because the heat that was involved.  As circuits become smaller they also work far more efficiently and thus less heat as well.  The radio gear I use in amateur radio can't be created by us guys/gals any more, just too much pre-fab'ed equipment and circuits.  The 2 meter and 440mhz walkie talkie I use in my car fits in the palm (literally the palm not including fingers) of my hand, and has a complete telephone for phone patching, memory storage for hundreds of frequencys to be stored with offsets for transmit/receive, special sub audible tones for activating other radio's or activating repeaters, etc.  At work CCTV cameras now fit onto the size of a nickle and can transmit wirelessly for several feet, again limited by power.  Looking back it amazes me....but just beginning to venture into AI I am amazed all over again.  Thanks for the great and stimulating chats, gang!

Jim B

Oh, will the Brits ever take on the Euro....hmm....well if they do join Germany and France in ANYTHING my deceased step mum from London, England that survived the blitz, will roll over in her grave!

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Feel Secure?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2005, 05:08:14 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Art

Freddy888,

Since England has pretty much the same denominations, when if ever do you think they'll accept the Euro?

Hmm, probably when the Channel freezes over...Most people like the pound and in a country that was decimalised in 1970 but still hangs on to pounds and ounces, feet and inches I doubt it will happen soon.  Most people can't see much point anyway and I don't think theres much point myself, save perhaps making some transactions easier, but there's things inplace to do that now, so why change.  Many places accept euros in the UK, I think it's a storm in a teacup, but you know how we get [;)]

And yes, Another Jim, you'd be better off not mentioning the dreaded euro to older Brits especially hehehe
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 05:18:44 pm by freddy888 »

Bill819

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 04:01:02 pm »
Originally posted by Art

I saw an article on that recently. Nice find Scratch!

A Xerox spokesman confirmed that the codes exist, telling the Post that the program was part of a cooperation with government agencies, competing manufacturers and consortium of banks.

Now, wonder how many other companies are working in cooperation with various government agencies? Can you hear me, Bill?[8]
Hello Art
As a matter of fact Microsoft does work hand in hand with the FBI. You remember all those free updates you get from MS?
Next time you want to explore your PC hit the explorer the look at the folders. Find one Called system.sav, it is created by MS. Try to open the files inside it. You just might find one with lots of info made just for the FBI. It allows them not only to access your PC but to copy your entire hard disk at their leasure.
Bill[8]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 05:06:19 pm »
Bill,

If that is indeed true then a lot of people should start thinking about alternative operating systems like Linux!

For me it's not about having anything to hide but the fact that it causes me an abject state of abhorrence at the extent to which our government will is exerted! There is no limit as to how low they will stoop to invade the personal freedoms of their own people!

Time to abandon ship!

- Art -

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2005, 07:11:16 pm »
Bill819,

Those files in question are Windows system files (usually hidden to prevent altering and damage to the system). They are down in the C:\Windows\System32\Config directory and contain the necessary information that windows selects from during an install like keyboard type, joystick, mouse, time zone locations, etc. Basically, system.sav is like a copy of your system, made during installation and I'd strongly advise against modifying or deleting it.

This is not to say that you were incorrect in your warnings, but also, if your information is from a reliable source, the file is still, a necessary evil.

FYI the other 2 files are default.sav and software.sav, both of which contain various settings and software types that windows knows.

Thanks for piling more wood on the fire of paranoia![:)]

- Art -

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Feel Secure?
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2006, 09:47:50 am »
From the book "Children of the Matrix" by David Icke

A representation of the Alice-bot by Sage Greco, the same artist that designed the Alice-logo.
http://www.optopia.com/optopiaproductions/hotshot06.htm

Notice any simularities? You decide.

The logo on the robot enlarged

The current Alice-logo

A dollar bill
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 11:17:26 am by Dr.Benway »